Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 hours ago, yassgrenade said:

the jack discourse is so tiring. the man produced the majority of her best album and lana likes working with him. it’s time for y’all to grow up 😭😭😭

??? I don’t think they’d even met yet when she was working on Honeymoon?

whatarecoloris.jpg

42 minutes ago, venice witch said:

i do not personally complain bout miss del rey working with jack again. they together have made songs like venice FUCKING bitch, tulsa jesus FREAK, mariners apartment complex aka one of best lana songs ever, and white dress. i do not know why yall are talking shit on him when he and lana are a perfect match when it comes to creating beautiful melodies and all. im happy for lana to be working with so many producers on this one. its gonna be a dope shit i can already tell 
stantwitter-carlostanked.gif

You spoke nothing but FACTS miss thing! Immaculate taste too, preach :whitney:

Lanarat.png

4 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Jack is more reliable at this point. 

Reliably bland. You can count on him to pack a shit ton of instruments in a single song, yet everything will get lost in the mix. Mr. Subdued does possess that talent. :true:

3 hours ago, honeymoon is alive said:

my point is, if the problem was jack

you guys wouldn't complain about the ballads on blue banisters, ofc he has his signature sound but if lana wants piano she will use it with anyone she feels like 

Maybe because the so called ballads on Blue Banisters were actually done right and had they come to out before NFR/Chemtrails we wouldn't even be having that conversation right now? Jack alienated the fans with his shitty piano shtick and terrible mixing skills. 

2 hours ago, NikoGo said:

I don’t want her working with so many producers tbh, the album won’t be as cohesive if there are multiple producers working on songs

yeah cuz we definitely need only jack antonoff just to make sure its extremely boring and horrible sounding 🙄

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

4 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

yeah cuz we definitely need only jack antonoff just to make sure its extremely boring and horrible sounding 🙄

I was thinking more like just Erickson :awkney:

Y’all love to hate jack a little too much

"Don’t forget me"

What's more annoying? Jack Antonoff discourse or piano discourse? :eek2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Some of y'all are a little too fragile. This whole "you can share your "negative" opinions all you want, but can you not do that too too much? thank you :ohno:" discourse is so fucking overdone.

Imagine coming on a discussion board, and oh my, being "confronted" to a different opinion than yours and having to resist the urge to control other people's speech in a way that comforts your own likes and dislikes?? I know, it's hell on earth. 

5 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Some of y'all are a little too fragile. This whole "you can share your "negative" opinions all you want, but can you not do that too too much? thank you :ohno:" discourse is so fucking overdone.

Imagine coming on a discussion board, and oh my, being "confronted" to a different opinion than yours and having to resist the urge to control other people's speech in a way that comforts your own likes and dislikes?? I know, it's hell on earth. 

No one's being fragile, we all made it very clear our opinions and where we stand about Jack Antonoff, so why do we have to talk about the same thing every single day? Both sides want to change each other's minds so badly, but it's not going to happen! If you want to stay on the merry-go-round of insanity, that sounds like a you problem

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, sadhotforever said:

It's so interesting to me that Jack has such range & talent when it comes to Taylor Swift, but whatever he makes with Lana always sounds the same

crazy right? It’s like he’s doing what Lana wants to do :awkney:

yall can hate on jack/piano/whatever but at the end of the day, what we’re going to end up getting, is what Lana wants to release 

"Don’t forget me"