Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

except he might not be one of the producer for the album, he's just there to roll the blunt for Lanz

trippy, hazy, psychedelic album incoming! :trisha: brooklyn baby & venice bitch vibes :true: :heart:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Fun fact the crunchy drums on WFWF are the sound of rolling blunts bleeding into the instrumental :true:

nevermind what i said - she’ll actually be sampling mike dean’s bong rips! :true:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

3 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Fun fact the crunchy drums on WFWF are the sound of rolling blunts bleeding into the instrumental :true:

or maybe the they accidentally set the whole studio on fire while lighting the blunt

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

45 minutes ago, Thunder said:

Drag me, king :wowcry:

oh no, I wasn't dragging you at all!!!

33 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

gurl what do you mean :defeated:

basically, I was just saying people should be able to mention Jack without others immediately diverting the conversation into a hate party, especially for reasons not entirely attributed to Jack. I was half-awake when I wrote it, so I apologize if it was confusing/misleading!:)

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

6 hours ago, yassgrenade said:

the jack discourse is so tiring. the man produced the majority of her best album and lana likes working with him. it’s time for y’all to grow up 😭😭😭

none of her recent albums are good because of him, they’re good despite him. it’s true it’s true 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Have noticed people dragging BB hard and being dismissive about any positive critiques it gets but as soon as Jack gets the same treatment its a riot the reup the remash 4.0 :oprah3: lemme appreciate my lullaby album in peace :benmawson:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

9 minutes ago, boom like that said:

Have noticed people dragging BB hard and being dismissive about any positive critiques it gets but as soon as Jack gets the same treatment its a riot the reup the remash 4.0 :oprah3: lemme appreciate my lullaby album in peace :benmawson:

I never hated BB but i also am tired of Jack slander.

Blue Banisters is actually my top 4, ngl. Like c'mon it has "Black Bathing Suit"

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

3 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

I never hated BB but i also am tired of Jack slander.

Blue Banisters is actually my top 4, ngl. Like c'mon it has "Black Bathing Suit"

My critique is purely about just change of direction,  not that anything Jacks done is bad. But he’s a bit one dimensional as a producer…

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I genuinely don’t mind who produces the record as long as we get another White Dress/Venice Bitch moment:ma:

I want to go rabid in the best way possible lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I genuinely don’t mind who produces the record as long as we get another White Dress/Venice Bitch moment:ma:

we're on the same boat babe

I'm not sure if possible, but Buddy's Rendezvous deserves a spot in the album if we're going to get an unreleased track :oprah3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

4 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I'm not sure if possible, but Buddy's Rendezvous deserves a spot in the album if we're going to get an unreleased track :oprah3:

i loveee buddy but please no manifestation of another known track for the record. We want a full-fresh project :xcry: i need the hype

5 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

buddy's is a serve but it makes no sense bestie it's not her song and it's already been released 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg