Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

Do you think we'll get a cover for this album? If so, which classic would you like her to cover?

I say it's time she releases Wicked Game :oprah3:

It’s also time she covers Fleetwood Mac :hooker:. Idk if it qualifies as a classic but I vote for Crystal:

2 hours ago, Mind Melt said:

i am once again asking for her to cover crystal by fleetwood mac

Omg twin !!

whatarecoloris.jpg

2 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

This would be a dream. Something similar to MAC/VB/NFR triple video would be so cool (but without reusing footage and instead having a separate aesthetic for each track even if it's just her doing nothing) :crying4:

I feel like it could be a mix of both. Lana has been extra glam lately after toning her fashion down since the lfl era, I feel like it’s def a hint at something. If we got a high budget music video with an outfit like the Gucci fashion show or the W magazine cover with a few homemade videos sprinkled in I would faint!

If we’re talking about covers:

Amy Winehouse - Wake Up Alone

Nirvana - Heart Shaped Box

Chris Isaak - Wicked Games

I will always love you in the style of Dolly Parton and as a tribute to Whitney 

Nancy Sinatra - These Boots are Made for walkin

Rupaul - Covergirl

Vektroid - Macintosh plus except she uses her voice as the instruments like in living legend

24 minutes ago, honey dew said:

I don't really care about cover songs the idea of it is kind of boring to me .. especially in place of an original song on an album I say hell no

LOUDER

i dont get the obsession of a cover song in an album while we can have 100% original music from miss Lanita.

i mean, instead of that, we should be demanding a full cover songs collection album 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

7 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

Do you think we'll get a cover for this album? If so, which classic would you like her to cover?

I say it's time she releases Wicked Game :oprah3:

With an album full of them coming some time in the future, I’m not sure there’ll be one on LDR9. 
But Wicked Game would be awesome to hear at some point. Back in the UV days, Plain Gold Ring by Nina Simone would have been perfect (I don’t see her sing about lusting over a married man anymore these days).
I really love Your Sweet Love by Lee Hazelwood and the lyrics would still be appropriate for 2022 (which is not always the case when you cover a 1960 song…)

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

With an album full of them coming some time in the future, I’m not sure there’ll be one on LDR9. 
But Wicked Game would be awesome to hear at some point. Back in the UV days, Plain Gold Ring by Nina Simone would have been perfect (I don’t see her sing about lusting over a married man anymore these days).
I really love Your Sweet Love by Lee Hazelwood and the lyrics would still be appropriate for 2022 (which is not always the case when you cover a 1960 song…)

Plain Gold Ring would be such a serve

15 hours ago, shadesofloveduthenandnow said:

It’s also time she covers Fleetwood Mac :hooker:. Idk if it qualifies as a classic but I vote for Crystal:

Omg twin !!

It's the most beautiful song, Stevie Nicks wrote it but Lindsey Buckingham sings it. Haunting, authentic. 

8 hours ago, WildMustang said:

I’ve been saying that for years but I need her to cover Moon River using her deep sultry voice 

I want one of Fly Me To The Moon.

We have a moon theme going on here.

Also, Cancer's ruling planet is moon. It's all coming together :illumilana:

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

Speaking of moons, do we think this album is going to have a space theme? Ben keeps using 🚀🌠 when talking about Lana or the album. Plus she said there's no color on this album and space is very cold and parts of it have no color. I'm personally dying for a space-themed album from Lana.

When you know, you know
That it's time to leave
Like the summer breeze