Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

LOUDER

i dont get the obsession of a cover song in an album while we can have 100% original music from miss Lanita.

i mean, instead of that, we should be demanding a full cover songs collection album 

i feel like in the past she has chosen absolutely perfect covers for her albums though, normally that really add something special to it and really capture the overall vibe of the record perfectly. Like the other woman on UV especially, But thinking about it now, DLMBM and doin time are perfect on HM and NFR. Just really add to the vibe of the record and emphasise it, in a way that an additional track of her own wouldn’t have been able to do as well

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

1 hour ago, Vertimus said:

It's the most beautiful song, Stevie Nicks wrote it biut Lindsey Buckingham sings it. Haunting, authentic. 

Stevie sings it on the Practical Magic soundtrack ❤️❤️❤️ 

40 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I had a dream she announced the album/tour on IG live :lange: manifesting!

i had a dream that the single would come out on september 1st and the album on september 7th :trisha: and when asked about how would the album sound like she said it was going to be "old" like her older songs :trisha:

29 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

i had a dream that the single would come out on september 1st and the album on september 7th :trisha: and when asked about how would the album sound like she said it was going to be "old" like her older songs :trisha:

If the multiverse is real, then there's a chance that might happen :trisha:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 hour ago, All Around the Moon said:

Speaking of moons, do we think this album is going to have a space theme? Ben keeps using 🚀🌠 when talking about Lana or the album. Plus she said there's no color on this album and space is very cold and parts of it have no color. I'm personally dying for a space-themed album from Lana.

There's also some wave/ocean references in the DNC logo, the Neil picture and the emoji he used 🌊(assuming it's Lana related) so maybe it's a mix of both? 

Neil's style (when doing landscapes and not portraits) is very otherworldly so it would match very well the space aesthetics.

Maybe she's doing something similar to LFL but instead of going the futuristic route she's incorporating natural elements to the cosmic theme :um2:

By the way I just realized he liked (and unliked) another comment asking if it was about DNC so... :crazy: 

It would be unlikely that his finger slipped two times exactly on those two Lana related comments :true:

giphy.gif

I know it hasn’t even been that long since the snippet, but it feels like it’s been forever and everyone has been completely silent. Not even Ben has reposted the snippet yet

"Don’t forget me"

8 minutes ago, 111 said:

if she started the snippets we have about a year to the album! :oprah4:

ldr brazil or whatever: EXCLUSIVE!!! lanaboards insider revealed new album a year later... 

HELP :deadbanana:

giphy.gif

55 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I know it hasn’t even been that long since the snippet, but it feels like it’s been forever and everyone has been completely silent. Not even Ben has reposted the snippet yet

they’re being completely silent because the album is coming september 1st & they all want it to be a complete surprise :brows:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

15 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I'm gonna take this as a good sign for something lol

jersey.png

TS collab prod. by Mike confirmed

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

If no Interscope manager's son or French husband knows anything, maybe it's because we're really getting a purely digital album? :um2: Yes, that makes sense, because otherwise there's always someone in music production or in the industry who can pick up on something and leak it.