Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

I’m actually manifesting this album is done or at least on mastering process because Jack is touring for the next months and it can cause a really big delay on LDRX if he’s one of the main producers.

so, my guess is that they were doing streaming parties to listen the album finished in full! I’m claiming it and putting it into existence 

if we manifest enough, we can make it real. 777 tattoo on my ass

16 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

I’m actually manifesting this album is done or at least on mastering process because Jack is touring for the next months and it can cause a really big delay on LDRX if he’s one of the main producers.

so, my guess is that they were doing streaming parties to listen the album finished in full! I’m claiming it and putting it into existence 

The studio video did look like a listening party cause we saw a lot of people there but they were just chilling. Maybe Jon is not involved at all but they became friends this year and she wanted to show him her album :creepna:

Or maybe it was a listening party for that particular track or session and he's indeed involved.

Either way it's curious that she posted a video from that specific day but never posted anything else about this album process (other than a video of Drew turning music sheets and a microsnippet:silly:

3 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Since I'm so impatient, I made it a little shorter. :true:

When we get the album without a title and the tracklist is just numbers from 1 to 14 :hype:

Edit: Plssss I read "Now" instead of "Nov" so now my joke doesn't make sense :thumb3:

Edited by Venice Peach

giphy.gif

28 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

LDRX

Sept 

Lead single & Album title announcement

Oct

Album trailer & tracklist reveal

Nov

Album release

Since I'm so impatient, I made it a little shorter. :true:

Listen to Vinnie Hacker’s New song, ‘Another Day’with its pithy lyrics which almost everyone can relate to, or has had that experience. Considering he’s an Instagram pretty boy influencer, it’s very strong. I’d love LDR9 to have an open or that sound something like that. Is it 

That’s what UV should have sounded like. 

1 minute ago, Vertimus said:

Listen to Vinnie Hacker’s New song, ‘Another Day’with its pithy lyrics which almost everyone can relate to, or has had that experience. Considering he’s an Instagram pretty boy influencer, it’s very strong. I’d love LDR9 to have an open or that sound something like that. Is it 

no

Lana Del Rey new album single October 14 Jack Donoghue featured on every track and in Album Art I Talk To Jesus only previously leaked song included Collab including Azealia Bank MIA Britney Spears

Doja Cat Araiana Comila Cardi B Kehlani Nicki Minaj and Beyonce found QUAKING

9 minutes ago, EARTHA CLIT said:

Lana Del Rey new album single October 14 Jack Donoghue featured on every track and in Album Art I Talk To Jesus only previously leaked song included Collab including Azealia Bank MIA Britney Spears

Doja Cat Araiana Comila Cardi B Kehlani Nicki Minaj and Beyonce found QUAKING

thatll never happen :oopna:

Regarding a cover ... I've just been digging through the forbidden site from front to back and a few weeks ago someone, supposably arcadialovesong2018, was talking about a cover "Nature Girl", that is "Nature Boy" by Eden Ahbez, of which exists many cover versions. I think the most famous is this one:

1 minute ago, bluechemtrails said:

Regarding a cover ... I've just been digging through the forbidden site from front to back and a few weeks ago someone, supposably arcadialovesong2018, was talking about a cover "Nature Girl", that is "Nature Boy" by Eden Ahbez, of which exists many cover versions. I think the most famous is this one:

Yes I believe it is. I absolutely adore this song. I love NKC but this one is super special for me. Would love to hear Lana do a rendition. Honestly there are too many songs  she NEEDS to cover. We need that American Standards and Classics.