Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

it was ben!

Doesn’t he always post a rocket emoji? I always took it as just meaning launching soon 

22 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

I'm on the fence about her officially-released covers, and leaning against them. Generally, I don't think they're her forte. She generally doesn't seem terribly inspired when doing them, and I consider DLMBM one of her very worst officially-released tracks. 'Season of the Witch' was ho-hum, and so was 'Blue Velvet,' during a period when she was attempting to get David Lynch's attention (and succeeded). 'For Free' would have been better had she sang it alone, left the lyrics alone, and not added the happy little fillip, which undercuts the entire point of the song. 

She did do a good job with 'Summertime.' 

So I'd rather have more Lana originals and no covers, unless it's the 'American Standards' album, which of course will be all covers. 

What I do want is the vocals from summertime…those were next level 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

3 hours ago, GrenadineGrass said:

pov: imagine a world without ''for free'' closing cocc 

for free’s actually super coherent with the whole album, too bad it’s a feature and the production is not giving :smh:

We always get some unreleased tracks around the time she starts her album cycles so I wonder what will leak this time :judgingu3:

They are also usually pretty iconic songs... even though I'm not manifesting it cause I feel bad for miss Lana :bebe: (but it's bound to happen again)

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

We always get some unreleased tracks around the time she starts her album cycles so I wonder what will leak this time :judgingu3:

They are also usually pretty iconic songs... even though I'm not manifesting it cause I feel bad for miss Lana :bebe: (but it's bound to happen again)

Roses Bloom for You studio version :coffee:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Well... I think I have bad news :icant:

What Neil was teasing may be related to Weyes Blood cause she's releasing soon and he liked her tweet teasing a new era (and he doesn't usually use twitter) :bebe:

I don't think they have worked together before but she was on the Chemtrails photoshoot... so they definitely know each other.

Love her but I hope he's just showing support and it's for Lana cause I'm thirsty :shh2:

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, EARTHA CLIT said:

didn't somebody post a rocket emoji when talking about Lana's new album? like Ben or someone?

5 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

it was ben!

Both Ben and Byron used the 🚀 emoji. But I’ve also seen it with many other artists lately before a single or era, so 🤷🏼 

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

What Neil was teasing may be related to Weyes Blood cause she's releasing soon and he liked her tweet teasing a new era (and he doesn't usually use twitter) :bebe:

I don't think they have worked together before but she was on the Chemtrails photoshoot... so they definitely know each other.

Love her but I hope he's just showing support and it's for Lana cause I'm thirsty :shh2:

Weyes releasing soon?!? Okay, it’s not Lana but :oprah4:

8 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Either way it’s a win for me. I’ve been craving a new Weyes LP. Her with Neil too, yesss. But low key def hope it is Lana related. 

15 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I mean, I love Weyes, but I hope that's not the case. :derpna3:

kris-jenner-gun.gif