Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

She always goes radio silent after dropping a snippet JCMEb8v.jpg

She never makes random LQ snippets singles, cause theres not gonna be any singles cause its dropping tomorrow! 1KFkNci.jpg not expecting to hear it till the album drops

Not expecting anything out soon unless theres a music video already filmed- but also thinking about how I said there was not gonna be any music till next year at earliest and she dropped Arcadia announcement an hour later Ui6JAN3.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

I'd be instantly tuned in for the rest of the album with excitement because she never misses when it comes to album openers. I remember the very first time listening to NFR and the way it beautifully ended with "you make me blue", I was drenched in tears. Don't get me wrong, WD & TB are some of her best written songs. But they took so long to grow on me and I still don't like them as opening tracks. I hope she starts off the album with a stronger track even if it's a simple stripped down song. I just need the drama. :krylie:

2 hours ago, Yameena Khatri said:

I'd be instantly tuned in for the rest of the album with excitement because she never misses when it comes to album openers. I remember the very first time listening to NFR and the way it beautifully ended with "you make me blue", I was drenched in tears. Don't get me wrong, WD & TB are some of her best written songs. But they took so long to grow on me and I still don't like them as opening tracks. I hope she starts off the album with a stronger track even if it's a simple stripped down song. I just need the drama. :krylie:

i agree, Imagine White Dress as COCC closure instead of F*r Fr**

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 hours ago, Nova Times said:

it's been a while since bb, or at least feels like it, but i'm looking forward to that feeling where we get to listen to what the album's talking about. bring on the conversational 

It’s not even been a year… 

Vinyl delays make the timeline of her albums confusing. We had 2 albums in 2021 but Chemtrails was supposed to come out in the fall of 2020 and BB is not even a year old but it was finished in June/July so she's been working on LDR9/X for at least a year now (or even more considering she always starts her albums before finishing the current one).

She also wrote and teased BBS a whole year before even releasing Chemtrails so we'll never know with Lana :hide:. It was probably just a rough concept but it shows how she's always writing even if it's not meant for the next thing. Our prolific queen :silly:

giphy.gif

I really want heavy instrumental start for the album back this time like born to die, honeymoon, cruel world and nfr. Give us that stringssss:crying5: I don't want another Love or Text Book intro type thing. Because they actually failed setting the tone for the album imo.

Vinyls get on my nerves I think she should release them at a later date 3 months after digital release snd CD. Having only a digital release is a bad idea though, fans would be more disappointed. She should at least do an art book cd with a download code…like Lorde did. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance