Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

56 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

It really dried out in here huh LMAO don’t worry gorls I’m in New York, lemme take a quick lap around Manhattan and when I find her with Mike Dean I’ll find out what DNC really means :sass:

OMW.gif

You can also try to find and umbreller in Rockefeller :yesnod:

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

I really want heavy instrumental start for the album back this time like born to die, honeymoon, cruel world and nfr. Give us that stringssss:crying5: I don't want another Love or Text Book intro type thing. Because they actually failed setting the tone for the album imo.

LFL should have started with '13 Beaches.' 'Love' was a total boner move in terms of positioning. 

30 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bvo6l7tff61tmvpqbmt7

Hide contents

It was just the way it was worded, That you didn’t just need music from her & I was like interesting…

:hype:

Oh okay now I’ve get it :popcorn:

20 hours ago, fierybkn said:

for free’s actually super coherent with the whole album, too bad it’s a feature and the production is not giving :smh:

i hate for free as a closure. BUT i agree so much with you. It's a pretty and subtle detail that  in cocc she starts singing in 'White Dress' how she felt when she was pursuing fame in her early days. And closes in for free singing about being famous and now looking someone else starting a career and doing it for free while she plays for fortunes now.

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

47 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

soooooo what next 

what comes next you ask? next comes an absolute slayage in the form of another 5 second snippet of a song that may or may not be from an album that may or may not come out this year. 

Lana Del Rey - Quiet Now (EP) - TBA

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing