Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, i talk to jesus said:

why is this thread still ldr9 after lana confirmed its ldr10? not trying to be rude sorry if im out of line

Cuz it could be anything between LDR8 and LDR11 depending on how you count. I guess she included everything from BTD, including PD and Violet, but Violet doesn't really make sense since that's an audiobook - so LDR9 makes the most sense imo

image.png

26 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

Cuz it could be anything between LDR8 and LDR11 depending on how you count. I guess she included everything from BTD, including PD and Violet, but Violet doesn't really make sense since that's an audiobook - so LDR9 makes the most sense imo

Does LDR9 include AKA or Paradise? Paradise is an EP and from my understanding most artists consider those separate from albums. 

5 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Does LDR9 include AKA or Paradise? Paradise is an EP and from my understanding most artists consider those separate from albums. 

who knows, really. i dont include AKA cuz thats very Lizzy Grant to me, but include Paradise

image.png

1 hour ago, Dominikx4 said:

but if lana counts violet isnt that all that matters? i would think it would make most sense to count them however lana counts them since there are so many different ways to count them but i dont mean to cause trouble sorry

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

52 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

who knows, really. i dont include AKA cuz thats very Lizzy Grant to me, but include Paradise

Same. While Paradise is technically an EP it's almost 40 minutes long (longer than some full albums in the streaming era :judgingu3:) and even though it was also BTDs reedition it has a really distinct sound and aesthetic (other than the cover being from Blue Jeans :hide:).

I don't count AKA either (that's Lizzy) or Violet (cause it's an audiobook) so for me the next studio album is LDR9.

LDR10 as her tenth "officially Lana" project tho

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, i talk to jesus said:

but if lana counts violet isnt that all that matters? i would think it would make most sense to count them however lana counts them since there are so many different ways to count them but i dont mean to cause trouble sorry

in the end, its up to you. LDR9 is the most widely used/accepted term, so why bother changing it.

Does it even matter when it's just a placeholder until we get the album title

image.png

parallel universe for LDRX

CVTQi4m.jpg

yEPFFkL.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 hours ago, i talk to jesus said:

why is this thread still ldr9 after lana confirmed its ldr10? not trying to be rude sorry if im out of line

oh pls what does she know i’m not listening to somebody who can’t even remember her own song’s lyrics :ma:

it’s ldr9 in this house and she WILL deal with it 

Manifesting an album cover that's cold, haunting, with Lana half hidden in the shadows.

A seaside castle setting, on the eventual album tour her aesthetics go full victorian/haunted house with giant candelabras and broken marble statues. DNC = Dancing to Nocturnal Chants

1 hour ago, FineChaiNa said:

Manifesting an album cover that's cold, haunting, with Lana half hidden in the shadows.

A seaside castle setting, on the eventual album tour her aesthetics go full victorian/haunted house with giant candelabras and broken marble statues. DNC = Dancing to Nocturnal Chants

YES

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

thinking about how lana doesnt remember lyrics to 50% of her released material but will never forget songs like Hollywood. Imagine hearing Salvatore live and then shes like “well… idk what comes next” :oprah: this new music being very wordy worries me