Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, robertenglandgrant said:

Was literally about to say the same thing!! 

Rob can u give us some tea about the upcoming masterpiece from your daughter?

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

I'd love it the jack thing was for Lana but I think he's just playing around with whatever that device is and he's excited (and the hell part is about the sound) :um2:

I have to say Hell on Earth would be a really cool title considering the "heaven is a place on earth with you" lyric :creepna:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I'd love it the jack thing was for Lana but I think he's just playing around with whatever that device is and he's excited (and the hell part is about the sound) :um2:

I have to say Hell on Earth would be a really cool title considering the "heaven is a place on earth with you" lyric :creepna:

hell is a place on earth without you :lush:

WGe8ynS.gif

52 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Ngl, those snippets low-key fooled me for a hot min :eartha2:

definitely not lana but they honestly sound good so i need to know who recorded them :oprah3:

18 hours ago, imenos said:

3 singers you would want lana to collab with for this album

mine :

-camila cabello

-taylor swift

-marina

father john misty!!!

florence welch!!

joan baez!

but lana is always at her best without collabs so here's to hoping she is flying solo on this journey!!

also it is best when she collabs with people i have never heard of b4 so there are less expectations

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

1 hour ago, bluedealer said:

I would really die for some Arctic Monkeys colab. I feel like they all are more mature in the sound right now in some jazzy vibe. If not on LDRX then I hope we could hear Lana on their album in October :wub: 

Also I just know Barrie and/or FJM would suits her the best feeding us with another masterpiece.

I'm not a fan of her colabs with other girls. It always sounds like kind of voice battle for me 💀 

REAL

her and alex’s voices would compliment each other SO nicely, i’ve been dying for a collab since UV/AM :rollin:and i’d love more with miles too!

and when it comes to female collabs i think it takes a Very specific voice to work with her - like ariana and miley are great but god they do not match with lana at all. stevie was good, but there’s definitely a reason she collabs more with men i think

2 hours ago, honeymoon is alive said:

their relationship was truly hard but it's amazing how they match in every way

I mean they haven't done one bad song together! Summer Wine should have been on an album and UFB is one of my all time favorite songs ever 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

9 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

I mean they haven't done one bad song together! Summer Wine should have been on an album and UFB is one of my all time favorite songs ever 

friendly reminder that a lana & barrie cover of l.a woman by the doors exists which has not surfaced! 

WGe8ynS.gif

2 hours ago, BlueINK said:

- nobody

- nobody

- nobody

A dream come true :wub:

...I'd accept Barrie though

because who has a voice like smarty does?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing