Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

48 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

all those wannabe twitter insiders are just random twinks regurgitating the same bullshit someone came up with over and over again, none of them have any credible sources (or sources at all) :awkney:

Literally all of their posts are random rumors I’ve heard on atrl, leaked.cx, discord, etc.. nothing new..

They’re a fraud unfortunately and we should collectively not believe them at all :runs:

47 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I wouldn’t discredit that account completely for some singers… just not Lana. That account seems to have a lot of sources for their « info » (some legit and others, well, that don’t come through or are very sketchy). When it comes to their « Lana news », I take it as a rumour and nothing more: could be true, often isn’t. 

The things they do get right are just info they steal from Actual Insiders on forums. everything else is just them sayin shit hoping they’re gonna be right about something. 

10 hours ago, BlueINK said:

- nobody

- nobody

- nobody

A dream come true :wub:

...I'd accept Barrie though

Literally. Lana shines enough on her own… asap would be nice tho …

Do we actually expect something in September? I don't think we're getting anything in the very first day but I do think that she's starting the era in a couple of weeks (at least with a more official teaser or an announcement). 

Even if the album is not fully done I wouldn't mind a taste of it and since this pre release is going smoothly without fake dates and such I don't think the wait for the album would be so tedious this time.

Chemtrails was kinda messy because of the delays and fake dates cause the actual rollout wasn't that bad (LMLYLAW in October, preorder announcement in December with a nice teaser, title track in January and the final single with the album in March).

giphy.gif

I'll honestly be shocked if she releases anything in October, with both the Arctic Monkeys and Taylor Swift dropping albums in that month. That leaves either September or November if she wants to release anything soon-ish.

I'd love for her to do something in September, its my birth month, but I think the most we will get is a single (if we are super lucky).

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

Autumn is approaching along with a single from Lana :true:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

9 hours ago, brandon said:

The things they do get right are just info they steal from Actual Insiders on forums. everything else is just them sayin shit hoping they’re gonna be right about something. 

It’s probably why I don’t discredit that account: im not on any other forum other than LB :omfg2:. I do know that they never are the « main insider » to any artist. Anyways, their Lana news are all over the place and come from everywhere and nowhere, including LB and anonymous d**ree posts :eek3:

The surprise release route is not very likely in my mind at the moment, regardless of Lana’s success with physical releases: both Beyoncé and Taylor, who are both in the top female singers, didn’t surprise release their newest album, going with the « short prerelease with one vinyl in preorder »route rather surprise drop like they did with the last two albums. 

however, the lead in September makes a lot of sense for Lana, with a second one with preorder in November?

Ummm aren’t those Lana’s b/w sneakers in Jack Antonoff’s most recent Insta story? :hdu: She’s in the studio… with a very trippy sounding guitar song. Looks like she’s recording… :hooker:

i’m ready for someone to tell me I’m crazy and it’s not her shoes :oic2:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

10 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

Ummm aren’t those Lana’s b/w sneakers in Jack Antonoff’s most recent Insta story? :hdu: She’s in the studio… with a very trippy sounding guitar song. Looks like she’s recording… :hooker:

i’m ready for someone to tell me I’m crazy and it’s not her shoes :oic2:

i think jack is just messing around. plus the girl in his story has blonde hair so def not lana

I honestly don't believe the albums coming till the beginning of next year at earliest and thats being generous :creep:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

is it wrong to state that there is a big difference between the things lana want to do and what her fans want her to do??  im in the majority  when i want her to go back to a fuller sound but i dont think she will go in this direction

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

1 minute ago, blackestday89 said:

is it wrong to state that there is a big difference between the things lana want to do and what her fans want her to do??  im in the majority  when i want her to go back to a fuller sound but i dont think she will go in this direction

no it’s right AND correct 

Burn the piano, burn Jack and burn minimalism we want heavy atmosphere, hard beats, sweeping orchestras and she will deal with it :oop: