Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

12 minutes ago, boom like that said:

I honestly don't believe the albums coming till the beginning of next year at earliest and thats being generous :creep:

End of March seems like the likely time. I expect a single or two this year though

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

4 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

End of March seems like the likely time. I expect a single or two this year though

Thats what I'm thinking too

d43CAWm.gif

Maybe a single within this December/next January-February

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

okay so there’s another guitar leak on jacks story with lana in it. her face isn’t present be we can tell by her ross skinny jeans and target clearence shoes that it’s hers 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

14 minutes ago, jamesss said:

okay so there’s another guitar leak on jacks story with lana in it. her face isn’t present be we can tell by her ross skinny jeans and target clearence shoes that it’s hers 

It’s definitely not her bestie :bebe: The guitars though :lange:

giphy.gif

38 minutes ago, jamesss said:

that's not her, we all should stop being delusional

1 hour ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

Does she have the pipes for it?

I know... Courtney is unique and this performance is iconic. :heart: I just thought it'd be very interesting to hear Lana's interpretation of it, her lower register would suit this song so well...

1 hour ago, jamesss said:

we can tell by her ross skinny jeans and target clearence shoes that it’s hers 

lmao the drag 

7 hours ago, lili said:

I want Lana to cover Doll Parts. I know, I know... But a girl can dream:pft:

would be the serve of the century tbh

aOaIzH2.gif

I'm truly clueless about what's coming at this point. Her description sounded like we were getting confessional piano tracks, but then she said she was angry and she also mentioned the orchestra (plus that thing about country) :hide: which are not mutually exclusive things but it's all so vague that we can't really get anything significative out of it. 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, boom like that said:

Thats what I'm thinking too

d43CAWm.gif

Maybe a single within this December/next January-February

You never know if she doesn’t bother with vinyls and or a physical CD that drastically decreases the release window. Not that I want those to be scrapped but she has mentioned it.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this, but I think it’s hard to miss the fact that BOTH Arctic Monkeys and Taylor Swift announced their next albums to come out October 21. I refuse to believe that it’s a coincidence. How iconic wouldn’t it be if Lana decided to announce her album coming out October 21 too?

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

First single announcement tomorrow, with it's release being next week, then with the single release we get a trailer for the album, pre-order in early October and release on mid-November

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

48 minutes ago, syrup amour said:

I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this, but I think it’s hard to miss the fact that BOTH Arctic Monkeys and Taylor Swift announced their next albums to come out October 21. I refuse to believe that it’s a coincidence. How iconic wouldn’t it be if Lana decided to announce her album coming out October 21 too?

because instead of iconic, it'll be suicidal?😃 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

46 minutes ago, Dreamboy said:

First single announcement tomorrow, with it's release being next week, then with the single release we get a trailer for the album, pre-order in early October and release on mid-November

is this insider info?

0YnL0Kf.gif

56 minutes ago, syrup amour said:

the iconicness level would be -1000 cuz thats called "career sabotage" bestie

image.png

3 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I read this and immediately thought this sounds the most reasonable. I choose to believe it.