Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I wonder if we're getting a TV performance this time now that they are not pre recorded anymore (at least not in a "music video" way like they were during the pandemic).

Our last live performance was that livestream with Jack in 2020 I think :icant: (and well the random ones with Nikki on bars I guess)

giphy.gif

It's so crazy that Lana can totally debut at No. 1 but somehow someone bigger than her sabotages her.

Born to Die -> Adele blocked everyone for like a whole year

Honeymoon -> Drake surprise dropped his album and blocked her

Norman Fucking Rockwell -> Taylor Swift released one week earlier + Tool's long awaited comeback

Chemtrails over the Country Club -> Fucking Justin Bieber decided to release the same day as her :rip:

With Blue Banisters she simply had no chance. Luckily it managed to debut inside the Top 10 :toofunny:

2 hours ago, syrup amour said:

I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this, but I think it’s hard to miss the fact that BOTH Arctic Monkeys and Taylor Swift announced their next albums to come out October 21. I refuse to believe that it’s a coincidence. How iconic wouldn’t it be if Lana decided to announce her album coming out October 21 too?

That would be too much for one day for me. Carly, Taylor and Lana?

Mfhp.gif

praying to see this thread blowing the f up today

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, PARADIXO said:

It's so crazy that Lana can totally debut at No. 1 but somehow someone bigger than her sabotages her.

Norman Fucking Rockwell -> Taylor Swift released one week earlier + Tool's long awaited comeback

Chemtrails over the Country Club -> Fucking Justin Bieber decided to release the same day as her :rip:

With Blue Banisters she simply had no chance. Luckily it managed to debut inside the Top 10 :toofunny:

Meanwhile Lana with her five number ones in the uk charts…

4 hours ago, syrup amour said:

I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this, but I think it’s hard to miss the fact that BOTH Arctic Monkeys and Taylor Swift announced their next albums to come out October 21. I refuse to believe that it’s a coincidence. How iconic wouldn’t it be if Lana decided to announce her album coming out October 21 too?

i am praying for this. come on lana answer our prayers! :pray2:

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

2 hours ago, leo in saint tropez said:

where is he?

he was banned lol

2 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

yeah: being annoying :eyeroll3:

well... at least he kept us entertained!

16 minutes ago, i talk to jesus said:

i am praying for this. come on lana answer our prayers! :pray2:

noooo please, it's taylor fucking swift & artic monkeys day. WE NEED ANOTHER #1 ON BILLBOARD 200. UNMANIFESTING :monica:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 hours ago, PARADIXO said:

These are all true, sadly. 
And yet, Interscope shouldn’t look at the number 1 spot as the ultimate goal with her: both BTD and NFR didn’t début at number 1 but are her two most streamed albums. And I’m not even mentioning how those two are still iconic years after their releases (BTD even more, with its still going run on the Billboard 200 - TEN YEARS after release :gclap:)

5 hours ago, Dreamboy said:

First single announcement tomorrow, with it's release being next week, then with the single release we get a trailer for the album, pre-order in early October and release on mid-November

says who 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

3 hours ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

lustforlife would know what to do in times like this

i see my computer and say out loud “this is all wrong”…i write a blurb on a sticky note saying ‘call the cops’ and turned and kiss my french husband goodnight.