Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Let’s not forget jack produced MAC, VB, TG, COTCC, and TJF :hype:

the world might not be ready for this masterpiece but I sure am!

I stg Lana better deliver on her “one huge album trailer” idea she had. If that ends up in the “Lana’s lies” thread I’ll be so upset :tommy:

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, Thoth said:

It's all fun and games until she decides to change the half of the album again; however, BOZ was so frustrated with that happening last time. So unless she's releasing soon and the things are finalized, I don't think he would make these comments. 

I have a feeling the album is currently being pressed on physicals and that’s why he’s talking about it now. If he can talk about it in a couple months it’s submitted and she can’t change it

"Don’t forget me"

I don't care if he's not talking about Lana because this album will be AMAZING nonetheless! 

Even if the album sucks ass, even if she only recorded her farts over some cheap garageband beats, this is going to be her best album! 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9526aa42153eb5ba1cfd

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just thinking about that “magical moment” jack created with Lana earlier this year :dance:

can’t wait to finally hear it :wub:

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, shadesofloveduthenandnow said:

Yes but he also “produced” hiadtfawlmthbihi, NFR, and For Free

hence why BOZ said “when jack does something right” :blush3:

I know I’ve been really rough on jack in the past but I do think he is a good producer

"Don’t forget me"

quick! someone email lana's record label (if she's still apart of it) and pretend to be Ben asking for the album!! make calls to the record stores!!! search the random russian websites for leaks!! go go GO! :makeup:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

quick! someone email lana's record label (if she's still apart of it) and pretend to be Ben asking for the album!! make calls to the record stores!!! search the random russian websites for leaks!! go go GO! :makeup:

has anyone asked alexia when the new album is coming out?? Has anyone hacked into LDR village?? Has anyone tried to hack her website??

it seems like nobody wants to work anymore 

"Don’t forget me"

3 hours ago, VioletBunny said:

BOZ just tweeted again “I might hate on Antonoff, but when he does something right it's fucking incredible...” 

I’m moving!!!

Pretty sure this is about Snow On The Beach. It came after Taylor’s post.

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

has anyone asked alexia when the new album is coming out?? Has anyone hacked into LDR village?? Has anyone tried to hack her website??

it seems like nobody wants to work anymore 

Spoiler

Siri says her new album White Hot Forever will be released sometime in 2020.

Disappointed Tim Cook…

:toofunny:

IMG-3521.jpg

We all think that the album is not coming soon because of the long vinyl process, but maybe due to Lana's increasing streaming power, her label is allowing her to release it digitally first... oprah-gif.gif 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: