Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

if someone wants to call, maybe script it out as like a solicitor call. “is this ian?” “yes.” “hi there! im veronica calling from spectrum internet, and i wanted to touch base with you on a potential switch? we have a bunch of great deals for you today.”

1 minute ago, Wait For Life said:

IMG_1489.pngIMG_1488.png

they look exactly the same 

what is ian’s @ on insta 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

There is a difference in appearance but I definitely think it could be same guy. Facial structure is very similar. Plus the photos being used to compare were probably professionally shot or at least shot for professional reasons so more effort was put into appearance. Plus it is a picture of a FaceTime call. Factor in connection and lighting on both his side and hers. The beard is also the same. Even the thinner parts where less hair grows. 

"Hot ass coffee - hot ass day"

MOVEEEEEEE BITCHES MOVEEEEE, AN ALBUM FULL OF WILDFLOWER WILDFIRE????

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Idk about ya’ll but I’m hype for her nasally magnum opus like yes sinus queen serving acute inflammation, mucus bacteria realness give us a high allergy season Zyrtec Claritin serve like this is just proof that roses bloom for you is COMING :angie:

BYEEEE I CANT

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif