1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

anyway

happy page 420

manifesting godly synths and electric guitar 

200w.gif?cid=82a1493beeq53ttshp5zn0aqrys

this gif is so satisfying 

ldr9 out this year with production by rick nowels, jack donoghue, & mike dean

200w.gif?cid=82a1493beeq53ttshp5zn0aqrys

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

4 horas atrás, GeminiLanaFan disse:

Eu acho que ela precisa contar aquele capítulo específico de sua vida novamente (BTD tem algumas algumas vezes sobre esse período e ela sabe que temos um acesso diferente à época) e ela com certeza insinuou o trauma / relacionamento conturbado que ela tinha com a mãe naquela época MUITO no BB. 
Além disso, ela está agora na casa dos trinta: como muitas pessoas nessa idade, não tenho certeza se ela sente vontade de reviver essa parte de sua vida. Claro, algumas memórias vêm e vão e fotos antigas nos lembram que o tempo voou, mas mergulhar de volta nessa parte do passado para um álbum inteiro? Não tenho certeza. 

lana tem contado sua história durante anos em todas as suas composições, exclusivamente em violeta. Acho que esse álbum vai ser um convite para entrar na mente dela e entender como ela funciona.

eu acho que a Lana vai está no novo álbum da Taylor mas se a Taylor tivesse no da Lana também seria incrível, a Taylor está em uma estética totalmente diferente e Carolina que a Taylor fez para o filme lembra a Lana todinha, faz muito sentido elas lançarem algo, afinal, elas estavam juntas há um tempo atrás com o Jack também. Um dos feat do novo álbum poderia ser ela.

19 minutes ago, lais grant said:

eu acho que a Lana vai está no novo álbum da Taylor mas se a Taylor tivesse no da Lana também seria incrível, a Taylor está em uma estética totalmente diferente e Carolina que a Taylor fez para o filme lembra a Lana todinha, faz muito sentido elas lançarem algo, afinal, elas estavam juntas há um tempo atrás com o Jack também. Um dos feat do novo álbum poderia ser ela.

we speak exclusively English in here.

i’m Portuguese and I understood everything you said but 95% of the members didn’t or won’t. keep that in mind! it’s about being polite! and welcome to LB! hope you have fun here :wink:

0YnL0Kf.gif

17 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

it’s Sunday! you know what happens on sundays? she announces albums! :cumming2:

I remember she posted the tracklist and cover of COCC on a Sunday… but I don’t remember if it was the case for any other of her albums :um2: Is Sunday really her fave day to announce things or you’re just manifesting?

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

I remember she posted the tracklist and cover of COCC on a Sunday… but I don’t remember if it was the case for any other of her albums :um2: Is Sunday really her fave day to announce things or you’re just manifesting?

she normally announces preorders a day before they drop, or at least the tracklist and album cover, and normally the preorder drops on a Monday, so Sunday is the announcement day.

0YnL0Kf.gif

1 minute ago, gsnlp said:

she normally announces preorders a day before they drop, or at least the tracklist and album cover, and normally the preorder drops on a Monday, so Sunday is the announcement day.

I had never noticed! Good to know! Thanks, sweetie :kiss:

It's crazy how we want a new album every year. Not all artists release that often. I can wait another year for a new album. She gave us so much last year.

Mfhp.gif

3 minutes ago, CinnamonBoi said:

It's crazy how we want a new album every year. Not all artists release that often. I can wait another year for a new album. She gave us so much last year.

I personally CANT wait another year and WILL be expecting a new album rollout to start before the year ends!

qfrWuBl.png

13 minutes ago, CinnamonBoi said:

10 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I personally CANT wait another year and WILL be expecting a new album rollout to start before the year ends!

Lol we are so lucky and spoiled at the same time. Like it is truly amazing how prolific she is…. Just is wowing sometimes when you really think about it, especially when compared to her peers.  

Anyways I want a new album asap too. Latest I’m wanting to wait is Q1 2023 but really want it THIS year lol.  

I can't wait another year, miss Lana :crying5: I am already in shambles waiting for this one, imagine if we enter 2023 without a new album   :scoff: This forum might explode since we're already at page 420 and there hasn't been any solid info since May...

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

2 minutes ago, niandra lades said:

I can't wait another year, miss Lana :crying5: I am already in shambles waiting for this one, imagine if we enter 2023 without a new album   :scoff: This forum might explode since we're already at page 420 and there hasn't been any solid info since May...

imagine waiting for an album for years like most other fanbases do :wat:

Just now, 111 said:

imagine waiting for an album for years like most other fanbases do :wat:

Thank God we stan Lana who won't keep her thoughts inside her head :derpna2:

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

atp, i am totally okay if we're not getting the album before 2023 since it's about to be Taylor's spotlight for the rest of the quarter for sure since she's dropping "Midnights" & Bey's alleged Act ii as well.

Im fine with a January/feb release. But can WE PLEASEEE AT LEAST HAVE CRUMBS OF INFO TO KEEP THE HYPE?  :xcry:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

and the fact that Madonna took >20 years to release 10 studio albums.

Meanwhile Lana gave us 9 albums in 10 years time-span (not to mention AKA).

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing