Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 hours ago, shadesofloveduthenandnow said:

I hope she covers New Americana :wub:

That song is embarrassingly awful lmao I remember me and my friends mocking the shit out of it when it came out….good days haha miss em

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Rockefellar, my umbrella  is like some kind of incantation we chant everyday atp

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

this is probably unrealistic but i also don’t think it’s that far fetched, but i would really like lana to make an album that sounds like Hejira by Joni—i guess NFR and chemtrails sort of do but they also don’t really, maybe only Venice Bitch is truly an encapsulation of Hejira. can you imagine a whole album that sounds like this though, ugh it would literally be a combination of everything she’s ever done in her career and it would be her best

I could live with one cover on the album. For Free is a personal favourite of mine and it’s a really good version I listen to it more than any of her other cover songs.  So it wouldn’t necessarily be bad if it’s the right song.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

24 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I could live with one cover on the album. For Free is a personal favourite of mine and it’s a really good version I listen to it more than any of her other cover songs.  So it wouldn’t necessarily be bad if it’s the right song.

i never heard that song in full it's awful

50 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

how about us manifesting an album FULL OF ORIGINAL SONGS?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

8 hours ago, zombie girl said:

this is probably unrealistic but i also don’t think it’s that far fetched, but i would really like lana to make an album that sounds like Hejira by Joni—i guess NFR and chemtrails sort of do but they also don’t really, maybe only Venice Bitch is truly an encapsulation of Hejira. can you imagine a whole album that sounds like this though, ugh it would literally be a combination of everything she’s ever done in her career and it would be her best

No Joni inspo please- I always thought quiver when I hear lanas take on Joni music 

10 hours ago, zombie girl said:

Personally, I can't see any of 'Hejira' in VB, not even slightly, and 'Hejira' is an album I know well. The closest Lana's come to it is COCC, as you noted, and especially 'Yosemite.' And Lana seems to be pouring anything resembling 'Hejira''s amazing lyrics into her poetry and poetry albums, not her music (with an occasional exception). 

9 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

It's a brilliant song, it's universal in its themes, and Lana's version is among her better official covers. I just wish Lana hadn't decided to lighten its tone. It's the somber humility of the original that makes the song.