Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

a loss for the culture

but on the bight side, we're getting new stuff from Weyes Blood.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

The only thing keeping my hope alive is LDR liking this post….let’s manifest besties :legend:

LDRNK.jpg

We know Lana likes to show support to her friends and colleagues, tho... Remember when she would literally only post about her friend's releases instead of promoting her own music? :toofunny:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

honestly i feel like whatever neil was teasing in september does not have anything to do with any artists and it’s probably his own endeavor, maybe another art book or something. i just think it would be kind of weird for him to tease somebody else’s music tbh lol. i don’t think the teasing was for weyes blood either because apparently the vinyl for her album won’t be done until early next year + i don’t think an indie label like sub pop would do an early digital drop and she probably won’t announce the album at least over 4 months before it’s out. neil is probably putting out a project of his own

2 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

honestly i feel like whatever neil was teasing in september does not have anything to do with any artists and it’s probably his own endeavor, maybe another art book or something. i just think it would be kind of weird for him to tease somebody else’s music tbh lol. i don’t think the teasing was for weyes blood either because apparently the vinyl for her album won’t be done until early next year + i don’t think an indie label like sub pop would do an early digital drop and she probably won’t announce the album at least over 4 months before it’s out. neil is probably putting out a project of his own

kinda makes sense, plus the comments on neil's new post are so disgusting, i can see why some guys don't like lana stans