Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Him working with Weyes doesn't mean he's not working with Lana too but I'm just disappointed it's not happening NOW :thumb3:

We haven't had mysterious teasers in forever (I guess since Love MV poster) so I was excited for things to slowly unravel this time instead of a traditional rollout (which is never traditional with Lana tho... :oic3:

giphy.gif

22 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

kinda makes sense, plus the comments on neil's new post are so disgusting, i can see why some guys don't like lana stans

yeah the kind of shit that makes me feel embarassed to say I'm a lana stan lol

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I think it'd be best to never take any "hints" or "teasing" by Lana/her associates with anything more than a grain of salt. She and her team are pretty adamant and I'd never believe anything that isn't a post saying "LDR 9 is out on x, vinyls for sale now" etc because we've even gotten fake dates in magazines. We've gone through this with almost all her album releases now (Honeymoon is releasing on the full moon teas) . remember when stans were all over her makeup artist during the COCC era? embarrassing 

sgopYhV.gif

7 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

I think it'd be best to never take any "hints" or "teasing" by Lana/her associates with anything more than a grain of salt. She and her team are pretty adamant and I'd never believe anything that isn't a post saying "LDR 9 is out on x, vinyls for sale now" etc because we've even gotten fake dates in magazines. We've gone through this with almost all her album releases now (Honeymoon is releasing on the full moon teas) . remember when stans were all over her makeup artist during the COCC era? embarrassing 

I'd take a fake date over nothing now that we know that they are pretty accurate if you add 4-5 months for the vinyl :thumb2:

giphy.gif

Saw that this thread was trending, thought Lana had done or said something about the album but it turns out it was only us being victims of ourselves... again :wtf3:

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

On 9/6/2022 at 3:08 AM, zombie girl said:

can you imagine a whole album that sounds like this though

I’d rather not. Enough with the joni flopchell, folk grandma cosplay 
sleep-patrick.gif

51 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Nicole Nodland is shooting Chemtrails cover vibes

sleep-patrick.gif

when people thought she was gonna shoot with nicole again for LFL to be a full circle to BTD

Tiffany Pollard New York GIF - Tiffany Pollard New York Laughing - Discover  & Share GIFs

Spoiler

and by people i mean me

Tiffany Pollard Laughing GIFs | Tenor

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

18 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Manifesting god tier bridges again cause they've been almost absent since NFR (with some exceptions on the Chemtrails album)

NFR barely had any bridges either :trisha: 

she’s been doing more outros rather than bridges recently, on NFR COTCC and BB - the psychedelic spin-out of VB, the breakdown of IYLDWM, the hazy fading of TJF - but i want her to do iconic bridges and outros:trisha: make the entire second half of the song a powerful iconic moment, from the bridge to the end, turn it up 10 notches and scream

sUcVobB.png