Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 hours ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

Always. Emphasis on the SYNTH 

Synthful Behavior In The Confessional is the album title 

She’s going to mention the new iPhone 14 in the title track I just know it :trisha: And the phone color Lana chooses will be the color of the vinyl, deep purple here we come :trisha:

2 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

catholic psychedelic synth folk? :dua: 

tbh i would NOT be mad at this

15 minutes ago, World At War said:

august 7th: page 270 

september 7th: page 428

october 14th: album release

:legend:

all of us talking about bombastic synths and drums and electric guitars and catholic rave infused orchestra and…:
he-is-speaking-guy-explaining-with-a-whi

the 13 new acoustic piano ballads sitting on lana’s 5$ hard drive she bought at an airport: 
200w.gif?cid=82a1493bo50fa88as3m6n7xaqew

On 9/7/2022 at 3:24 PM, lanasbottom said:

all of us talking about bombastic synths and drums and electric guitars and catholic rave infused orchestra and…:
he-is-speaking-guy-explaining-with-a-whi

the 13 new acoustic piano ballads sitting on lana’s 5$ hard drive she bought at an airport: 
200w.gif?cid=82a1493bo50fa88as3m6n7xaqew

I know this but lets have our fun while we still can before Snoozechella: Synth Bops In My Mind

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

okay lemme just re-manifest the sounds for this album

- strings

- horns

- guitars (electric / not yee-haw guitars)

- ambient

- ATMOSPHERIC ETHEREAL SYNTH

what I expect to feel from this album:

(either)

- spacey jazzy (Honeymoon, Lust for Life)

- summer (Venice Bitch, White Dress, Black Bathing Suit)

- synth & percussions that resemble "Hounds of Love" / "The Dreaming" by Kate Bush

- ambient sounds from "Ray of light" by Madonna 

or something Lana has never done before & unexpected.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

my pussy is twitching something is coming very soon ladies, full moon in two days! 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I know she doesn't have to and album creation is a long and not always linear process but I wish she updated us on the album state directly instead of having to rely on Ben's comments.

I don't really mind waiting a couple of months since she gives us new music literally every year but I'd like to know how close (or far) it is  :bebe::silly:

giphy.gif

28 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I know she doesn't have to and album creation is a long and not always linear process but I wish she updated us on the album state directly instead of having to rely on Ben's comments.

I don't really mind waiting a couple of months since she gives us new music literally every year but I'd like to know how close (or far) it is  :bebe::silly:

Yes, waiting with no prospect of what and when is exhausting. When Ben writes that the album is as good as finished, and Lana is still recording music with new producers weeks later, it confuses me immensely. :silly:

1 minute ago, Pale Fire said:

also I just wanted to add, ive been manifesting for like the past 3 years that we get summery surfy depressed druggy sad girl slay cocaine Nina Simone psychedelic trip hop electric guitars and such so..... y'all hold tight gorls, ive been werking on behalf of all of us- she's gonna serve 

i hope the guitars are done by Slipknot :oopna:

4 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

Yes, waiting with no prospect of what and when is exhausting. When Ben writes that the album is as good as finished, and Lana is still recording music with new producers weeks later, it confuses me immensely. :silly:

I think we also tend to forget how fast she moves. The album could very well be done or just about finished and she is work on LDR10, a collab , side singles, or any other project she’s wanted to do (American classics I’m looking at you)

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7