I think, I wish

I could extrapolate some small intention

Or maybe get your attention

For a minute or two

Rockefeller,

My umbrella,

God I love you, baby

Storyteller...

honestly re-reading the plastic bags lyrics after a few months it flows a lot better than I remember. I’m excited for this one :teehee: 

sgopYhV.gif

blue banisters was like lana's white album. i think ldr10 will be lana's abbey road. in some ways more conventional than her last few releases, in some ways weirder. orchestral & polished but also loose & abstract. 

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

4 minutes ago, i talk to jesus said:

blue banisters was like lana's white album. i think ldr10 will be lana's abbey road. in some ways more conventional than her last few releases, in some ways weirder. orchestral & polished but also loose & abstract. 

Better be

does anyone know how reliable the insider who leaked the “The Rain Never Stops” title and track description is? i saw someone say that it was the same person who leaked the Text Book, Blue Banisters, and Wildflower Wildfire titles but i honestly don’t recall those titles ever leaking before the songs came out or who did it :rip:

33 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

does anyone know how reliable the insider who leaked the “The Rain Never Stops” title and track description is? i saw someone say that it was the same person who leaked the Text Book, Blue Banisters, and Wildflower Wildfire titles but i honestly don’t recall those titles ever leaking before the songs came out or who did it :rip:

I haven't seen anything about that song. Where was it posted?

The triple singles titles leaked at least a couple of days before the release I think (alongside the date). It was either boz or eclipse.

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I haven't seen anything about that song. Where was it posted?

The triple singles titles leaked at least a couple of days before the release I think (alongside the date). It was either boz or eclipse.

https://old.reddit.com/r/lanadelrey/comments/x95kzs/rumor_the_rain_never_stops/

@111 leaked the three BB songs, and quite sure he didn't say anything about "The Rain Never Stops", at least not here.

8 hours ago, sad angel forever said:

When I look back

Tracing fingertips over plastic bags,

I think, I wish

I could extrapolate some small intention

Or maybe get your attention

For a minute or two

Rockefeller,

My umbrella,

God I love you, baby

Storyteller...

i have to confess to u guys, since I read the lyrics of the first one I've never seen plastic bags the same, they're really aesthetic if you think well..

the rain never stops is such a good title and the description is amazing, im here for it even if is fake:thankyou:

6 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

the collapse when this happened. we all thought they were trolling and then it was real. I remember it like it was yesterday. it was Eclipse 100%. on insta

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da