Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 minutes ago, Nova Times said:

Where is the next snippet

in a few hours just before the surprise double-release digital drop at midnight:ma:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

4 hours ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Wait when did he say that??

I think it was at the Grammy museum live performance… I think he called TJF the shit or something (when it still was called WHF). (But I could be wrong though)

19 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I think it was at the Grammy museum live performance… I think he called TJF the shit or something (when it still was called WHF). (But I could be wrong though)

They never specified which was “the shit” (from what I gathered, it was whatever the first song the recorded was), but now I’m curious which:dua: after searching, I’m still not sure (if legit) where the “bombastic” & “fire” comment about TJF was from though:um2:

I’m so, so curious to see which song really sparked LDR9. For NFR, it was HIADT, and that (imo) ended up being a masterpiece. I’m hoping—given her more energetic disposition as of late—that it’s something really fun and playful even if it’s more stripped back:ma:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I’m curious how many songs she has

completed for the record as of today. 

Ben’s Instagram comments (which could potentially be exaggerated) seem to suggest that a good portion of LDR9 is ready, but who knows. 

I can’t remember who suggested this (maybe @Venice Peach ?), but the idea of the “umbrella” snippet being a listening party for the entire record is a fun thought….especially if it’s a digital release:oopna:

Sylvia Plath 

So September means "Weyes Blood"

the way we lost & won at the same time

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

So September means "Weyes Blood"

the way we lost & won at the same time

I don’t think it is bc wouldn’t Lana have also liked the photo of weyes… and also doesn’t explain the ocean wave since Weyes didn't use that picture anywhere

42 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:

I don’t think it is bc wouldn’t Lana have also liked the photo of weyes… and also doesn’t explain the ocean wave since Weyes didn't use that picture anywhere

wait until u see that pic as her new album inlay / cd print / backside cover / booklet / website theme / etc

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Drunk as hell as I'm leaving a reggaeton party in an Uber... All I can think of, though, is this damn album. I hold onto the mention of Honeymoon in that interview as if I was holding a newborn baby.

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

12 hours ago, the ocean said:

considering the couple pages i've read i'm assuming there hasn't been any notable news since i last logged on donatella.gif

Everything but nothing happened.

Lots and lots of drama and delusion with no outcome.

...so basically LB as usual.

Welcome back! 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

13 hours ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I’m curious how many songs she has

completed for the record as of today. 

Ben’s Instagram comments (which could potentially be exaggerated) seem to suggest that a good portion of LDR9 is ready, but who knows. 

I can’t remember who suggested this (maybe @Venice Peach ?), but the idea of the “umbrella” snippet being a listening party for the entire record is a fun thought….especially if it’s a digital release:oopna:

I think other people said that too and it makes sense considering the studio was crowded that day :thumb2: unless they are all from the same team of producers/engineers. Maybe she was just showing them that one particular song but either way it's promising.

I think at this point (unless Ben was just lying) is safe to say that practically all the songs are done and she's just doing the final touches with the producers and audio team... (like that recent story with the mysterious Ian) but we know Lana likes to record songs last minute so who knows... again all we have is Ben's comments so if he's lying we're clueless again :bebe:

I'm going to say album in March/April first single maybe October/November (kinda like Chemtrails)

giphy.gif