Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

What if vinyls are already gonna be pressed? They probably can't give a release date then until they know exactly when the vinyls will be ready. But I think there will be vinyls again in any case, because the sales figures were too good e.g. in the UK.

47 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

What if vinyls are already gonna be pressed? They probably can't give a release date then until they know exactly when the vinyls will be ready. But I think there will be vinyls again in any case, because the sales figures were too good e.g. in the UK.

That was my theory until recently but since she posted that video in the studio and that screenshot with a producer some weeks ago I guess it's not done yet (unless she's working on the next thing already :brows:

giphy.gif

50 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

That was my theory until recently but since she posted that video in the studio and that screenshot with a producer some weeks ago I guess it's not done yet (unless she's working on the next thing already :brows:

Jack said in an interview that she can even work on the next album if the last one is not finished yet.

https://eu.tennessean.com/story/entertainment/music/2021/12/17/jack-antonoff-producer-taylor-swift-lorde-lana-del-rey-clairo/8943681002/

We did way more work, but she always has this thing of having the next album going before the one that's finished, and that was the case.

So who knows what she was doing there with this Ian. :scoff:

We are not getting an album this year

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Surf Noir said:

because that means there’s news :true:

didn't think about that D:

now i'm upset about it! i want info!

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

because that means there’s news :true:

or a random fight or gif gate :rollin:

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs