Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I don’t usually have Lana dreams but last night I dreamt I heard the whole Rockefeller song, and let me tell you, mama was screeching and wailing unpleasantly in my brain’s made up version. Like it started all soft and beautiful, but then she tried to take the entire song up even one octave higher and she sounded totally deranged. I thought to myself “Christ my boyfriend is gonna have a field day with this” (he doesn’t like her). I was very relieved to wake up. 

17 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

I don’t usually have Lana dreams but last night I dreamt I heard the whole Rockefeller song, and let me tell you, mama was screeching and wailing unpleasantly in my brain’s made up version. Like it started all soft and beautiful, but then she tried to take the entire song up even one octave higher and she sounded totally deranged. I thought to myself “Christ my boyfriend is gonna have a field day with this” (he doesn’t like her). I was very relieved to wake up. 

In My Feelings 2.0

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

20 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Dealer but more unhinged

whatarecoloris.jpg

I had a dream Lana posted a video on insta with different clips together (like her homemade MV but without her on any) and all I remember is that she said on a comment "if you want to see my process of choosing songs go to 0:22" but it was random footage of a street :thumb3:

Nothing made sense but we thought it was the album trailer for some reason so I hope I'm manifesting something 

giphy.gif

35 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

this era has been a flop ever since she didnt surprise drop the album on september 1st booooo

Let's skip this one and concentrate on LDR10 instead

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

So these are covers of gospel songs done by Joshua James (folk singer) for Wasteland 3 but I love the production so much and would love Lana to use something like this style. I think it would suit her well. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XReurK9akWE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ2Wok70GLs

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

I think we already discussed this when they followed each other but I hope she does something with Petra Collins. Her work is really good and it's very different from anything she's done before so it would be a nice change of aesthetics (even though I'm not sure if it would match what I expect for the next record tho... Petra's style is kinda yassified Neil :thumb2:)

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:

LDR10 comes, BB goes
LDR9, I skip, God knows
LDR10 comes, BB goes
LDR9, I sleep, Heaven knows

This reminded me of when we thought "she's not going to release anything now cause spring she sleeps" and she skipped spring, summer and is about to skip fall too at this rate :shh2:

giphy.gif