Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

NOOO because in that livestream a little while ago lana talked about spending time in central america or something & she would primarily speak in spanish… if nueva is about her youth that would make sense…

@TheDollClub is our new lustforlife :hooker:

Nobody could ever replace their infamy

"What about the husband?" - Kim Richard's, RHOBH

CAlOxvN.png

39 minutes ago, TheDollClub said:

I can confirm that Lana’s next album will be called Del Norte County. I can not reveal my sources but what I can say is that the album will have around 13 songs. The album is mostly finished, there’s still some adjustments left, but I don’t think she will release it this or next month. Here are some of the songs that an insider has said will be on the album. 

Del Norte County - It’s a country song mixed with pop elements, very similar to Tulsa and Yosemite. 

The Rain - This is the song that Lana teased in her Honeymoon post on Instagram. It’s such a Ultraviolence song with heavy guitars in the chours. It’s a bit repetative though. 

Crypto Crashing - The best song on the album. Sounds very similar to Chemtrails. In the song she talk more about the family drama through out her life. 

Watercolor Eyes - 1 out of 3 songs written for the album and sent to Euphoria, she really loves this song and wanted it on the album. 

Far From Me - This is actually a re-worked version of Yes to Heaven with the same music but different lyrics. Kind of like the Best American Record chours on NFR. 

Uncanny - This song is unlike anything we’ve heard so far. It’s a very experimental song mixing elements of EDM, pop, and jazz. 

Nueva - A very country sounding song about her growing up. Reminds me of a Lizzy Grant song. This is also one of the 3 songs that was sent to Euphoria. 

Long Nails on Your Back - This song sounds like it could be on Honeymoon. It has that glamour from Salvatore and that sexiness from Music to Watch Boys To. 

i hope this is real. i just want news. any news

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

4 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Nobody could ever replace their infamy

"What about the husband?" - Kim Richard's, RHOBH

CAlOxvN.png

no, no, you’re right, nobody could ever be as iconic, i await their return :pray2:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

43 minutes ago, TheDollClub said:

I can confirm that Lana’s next album will be called Del Norte County. I can not reveal my sources but what I can say is that the album will have around 13 songs. The album is mostly finished, there’s still some adjustments left, but I don’t think she will release it this or next month. Here are some of the songs that an insider has said will be on the album. 

Del Norte County - It’s a country song mixed with pop elements, very similar to Tulsa and Yosemite. 

The Rain - This is the song that Lana teased in her Honeymoon post on Instagram. It’s such a Ultraviolence song with heavy guitars in the chours. It’s a bit repetative though. 

Crypto Crashing - The best song on the album. Sounds very similar to Chemtrails. In the song she talk more about the family drama through out her life. 

Watercolor Eyes - 1 out of 3 songs written for the album and sent to Euphoria, she really loves this song and wanted it on the album. 

Far From Me - This is actually a re-worked version of Yes to Heaven with the same music but different lyrics. Kind of like the Best American Record chours on NFR. 

Uncanny - This song is unlike anything we’ve heard so far. It’s a very experimental song mixing elements of EDM, pop, and jazz. 

Nueva - A very country sounding song about her growing up. Reminds me of a Lizzy Grant song. This is also one of the 3 songs that was sent to Euphoria. 

Long Nails on Your Back - This song sounds like it could be on Honeymoon. It has that glamour from Salvatore and that sexiness from Music to Watch Boys To. 

yeah okay :omfg2:

faSE.gif

42 minutes ago, shadesofloveduthenandnow said:

What color is the vinyl

I asked my friend and they said there isn’t one yet. I remember last year she said on live that the album will be digital, but it could be that we get the album digital, and then a few months later a physical release. 

1 minute ago, TheDollClub said:

I asked my friend and they said there isn’t one yet. I remember last year she said on live that the album will be digital, but it could be that we get the album digital, and then a few months later a physical release. 

Get a new friend, They’re obviously full of shit.

We’re getting Vinyl…

:ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

2 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

do u guys really want yes to heaven to be released cause at this point for me the magic on this song is exactly it being unreleased 

Yes.

Spoiler

And Hollywood,

Hey Blue Baby,

Try Tonight,

Life is Beautiful…

IMG-3521.jpg

7 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

do u guys really want yes to heaven to be released cause at this point for me the magic on this song is exactly it being unreleased 

I'm a YTH hater, so no :true: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, TheDollClub said:

It’s such a Ultraviolence song with heavy guitars in the chours. It’s a bit repetative though. 

Lana doing an UV inspired song these days... Sure :awk:

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

"Insiders" after deciding that every upcoming album is actually an Ultraviolence remake instead of a new, original concept

imageproxy.jpg

1 hour ago, TheDollClub said:

This is no way not sounding like "Ray of Light" by Madonna.

Are we winning? YES

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing