Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

7 minutes ago, Icecream Icequeen said:

When insider info says the album will be “Ultraviolence with heavy guitars” and “a reworked version of YTH”  :thumb3:

At this point, whenever I hear "reworked version of YTH" I automatically know the info should be taken with a very large grain of salt. Since Yes to Heaven has been considered for nearly every Lana album under the sun, I believe that if it finally does make its place on a record, that it won't be too far changed from the version/s we know, especially lyric-wise. All I could see changing is the production, especially since we have multiple demos of various productions. However, the lyrics don't really vary. Lana's talked about how much she likes the song, so I can't see her changing it much beyond production. Though, perhaps by now, she's decided it won't fit on any record.

I'll be interested to see if there actually will be any unreleased songs on the upcoming record and how they vary from the versions we have.. considering the past couple of records have contained unreleased tracks or scraps from prior records, I'm expecting some on this record as well x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

13 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

This is no way not sounding like "Ray of Light" by Madonna.

Are we winning? YES

I think it’s her Music era…

KUNTRYTIME under the LEMONADE stand…

2 minutes ago, sad angel forever said:

alyssa-edwards-drag-queen.gif

What's the tea? 

Literally just made Earl Grey…

IMG-3521.jpg

1 hour ago, TheDollClub said:

I can confirm that Lana’s next album will be called Del Norte County. I can not reveal my sources but what I can say is that the album will have around 13 songs. The album is mostly finished, there’s still some adjustments left, but I don’t think she will release it this or next month. Here are some of the songs that an insider has said will be on the album. 

Del Norte County - It’s a country song mixed with pop elements, very similar to Tulsa and Yosemite. 

The Rain - This is the song that Lana teased in her Honeymoon post on Instagram. It’s such a Ultraviolence song with heavy guitars in the chours. It’s a bit repetative though. 

Crypto Crashing - The best song on the album. Sounds very similar to Chemtrails. In the song she talk more about the family drama through out her life. 

Watercolor Eyes - 1 out of 3 songs written for the album and sent to Euphoria, she really loves this song and wanted it on the album. 

Far From Me - This is actually a re-worked version of Yes to Heaven with the same music but different lyrics. Kind of like the Best American Record chours on NFR. 

Uncanny - This song is unlike anything we’ve heard so far. It’s a very experimental song mixing elements of EDM, pop, and jazz. 

Nueva - A very country sounding song about her growing up. Reminds me of a Lizzy Grant song. This is also one of the 3 songs that was sent to Euphoria. 

Long Nails on Your Back - This song sounds like it could be on Honeymoon. It has that glamour from Salvatore and that sexiness from Music to Watch Boys To. 

Now I hear rain in the background of the rockefeller snippet omg Im going crazy

1 hour ago, TheDollClub said:

Uncanny - This song is unlike anything we’ve heard so far. It’s a very experimental song mixing elements of EDM, pop, and jazz.

How the fuck is THAT supposed to sound :air2: "Insiders" are not trying it anymore

2 hours ago, TheDollClub said:

I can confirm that Lana’s next album will be called Del Norte County. I can not reveal my sources but what I can say is that the album will have around 13 songs. The album is mostly finished, there’s still some adjustments left, but I don’t think she will release it this or next month. Here are some of the songs that an insider has said will be on the album. 

Del Norte County - It’s a country song mixed with pop elements, very similar to Tulsa and Yosemite. 

The Rain - This is the song that Lana teased in her Honeymoon post on Instagram. It’s such a Ultraviolence song with heavy guitars in the chours. It’s a bit repetative though. 

Crypto Crashing - The best song on the album. Sounds very similar to Chemtrails. In the song she talk more about the family drama through out her life. 

Watercolor Eyes - 1 out of 3 songs written for the album and sent to Euphoria, she really loves this song and wanted it on the album. 

Far From Me - This is actually a re-worked version of Yes to Heaven with the same music but different lyrics. Kind of like the Best American Record chours on NFR. 

Nueva - A very country sounding song about her growing up. Reminds me of a Lizzy Grant song. This is also one of the 3 songs that was sent to Euphoria. 

Long Nails on Your Back - This song sounds like it could be on Honeymoon. It has that glamour from Salvatore and that sexiness from Music to Watch Boys To. 

joined thursday… how gullible do y’all think we are i mean that

Uugghh, no ‘YTH’!

We already have a dozen versions and I feel it’s completely played out. And that would be the case with different lyrics, no matter how different. 

‘WCE,’ it’s been officially released, we already have it, and it’s just okay.

I’d rather have all-new tracks or older tracks reworked about which we knew nothing, like ‘IYLDWM.’ 

2 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Uugghh, no ‘YTH’!

We already have a dozen versions and I feel it’s completely played out. And that would be the case with different lyrics, no matter how different. 

‘WCE,’ it’s been officially released, we already have it, and it’s just okay.

I’d rather have all-new tracks or older tracks reworked about which we knew nothing, like ‘IYLDWM.’ 

this :true: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

"Long Nails On Your Back" seems very glamorous and sexy

but at the same time sounds too similar to Stargirl lyrics andddddd...

as a title....... 

not very creative...

like maybe "Acrylic Heaven"  or "Back Scratches" like idk it just sounds kinda thoughtless like she's on a sugar (ROCKCANDY) high and can't think straight lol

3 hours ago, TheDollClub said:

their sources: https://ibb.co/Gx8S1wP

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

8 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

"Long Nails On Your Back" seems very glamorous and sexy

but at the same time sounds too similar to Stargirl lyrics andddddd...

as a title....... 

not very creative...

like maybe "Acrylic Heaven"  or "Back Scratches" like idk it just sounds kinda thoughtless like she's on a sugar (ROCKCANDY) high and can't think straight lol

I agree about the title, it’s clumsy, but if real, may be being used because it fits into the music in terms of syllables. 

20 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

What with all the fake insiders being clownish on here maybe LDRX is entitled Clown School

it's clown university at this point

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg