Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, 400lux said:

how is anybody still believing any """insiders"""" who mention yes to heaven, UV vibes, or jazz :hide:

I only trust black and ec, but they still have no idea of how this album will be.

so just waiting

15 hours ago, TheDollClub said:

I can confirm that Lana’s next album will be called Del Norte County. I can not reveal my sources but what I can say is that the album will have around 13 songs. The album is mostly finished, there’s still some adjustments left, but I don’t think she will release it this or next month. Here are some of the songs that an insider has said will be on the album. 

Del Norte County - It’s a country song mixed with pop elements, very similar to Tulsa and Yosemite. 

The Rain - This is the song that Lana teased in her Honeymoon post on Instagram. It’s such a Ultraviolence song with heavy guitars in the chours. It’s a bit repetative though. 

Crypto Crashing - The best song on the album. Sounds very similar to Chemtrails. In the song she talk more about the family drama through out her life. 

Watercolor Eyes - 1 out of 3 songs written for the album and sent to Euphoria, she really loves this song and wanted it on the album. 

Far From Me - This is actually a re-worked version of Yes to Heaven with the same music but different lyrics. Kind of like the Best American Record chours on NFR. 

Uncanny - This song is unlike anything we’ve heard so far. It’s a very experimental song mixing elements of EDM, pop, and jazz. 

Nueva - A very country sounding song about her growing up. Reminds me of a Lizzy Grant song. This is also one of the 3 songs that was sent to Euphoria. 

Long Nails on Your Back - This song sounds like it could be on Honeymoon. It has that glamour from Salvatore and that sexiness from Music to Watch Boys To. 

im kind of believing it but crypto crashing is throwing me off

im gullible ok

Watercolor Eyes - 1 out of 3 songs written for the album and sent to Euphoria, she really loves this song and wanted it on the album. 

Sounds too similar to sayyestoheaven's April fools' post on Instagram.

Watercolor Eyes was originally in a batch of 3 other songs, but HBO only chose that one.

The Rain - This is the song that Lana teased in her Honeymoon post on Instagram. It’s such a Ultraviolence song with heavy guitars in the chours. It’s a bit repetative though. 

A couple days ago a fake insider called the track "The Rain Never Stops" and now it's just "The Rain" :um:

That insider sounds fake af. 'Crypto Crashing' seems like it was taken from Sweet Carolina when Lana sang "Crypto forever' :pout:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 minutes ago, Flowerbomb said:

That insider sounds fake af. 'Crypto Crashing' seems like it was taken from Sweet Carolina when Lana sang "Crypto forever' :pout:

The last songs on her albums sometimes foreshadow the next album, so why not? At least it sounds interesting. :pft:

Crypto Crashing is the sequel to Criminals Run The World

Wait so Clay is sucessful as a musician? And a power bottom? Brb moving to los angeles to be the next courtney love 

Edited by Pretty On The Indide
formatting was wonky from post combining

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

We always get a new real insider every era but they are usually for particular small things (like the W Magazine shoot details, the itunes guy or the random person with the Arcadia release date on another forum) but that level of detail about the album is something only boz has been reliable about in the past.

Pop jazz edm, YTH and Del Norte County gave it away anyway tho :silly:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

Everytime an insider says something like "this song has heavy guitars", you know it's BS. I'm not saying she'll never get back to the UV sound, but pls it's just buzzwords for the twitter stans to get hyped

that and throwing "jazz" next to any other music genre lmao

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

Everytime an insider says something like "this song has heavy guitars", you know it's BS. I'm not saying she'll never get back to the UV sound, but pls it's just buzzwords for the twitter stans to get hyped

it's so easy to fool lana stans these days, they don't even try to say something different plus i think this time lana changed her password 

3 hours ago, Sunset Opal said:

I know most of y’all don’t want WCE to be on the next album but I have a vision where that song just have a nice place in track list :lanahairflip:

Peach Fuzz and Watercolor Eyes PLEASE :illumilana2:

I wouldn’t care if she released the Euphoria mix on the album tbh

whatarecoloris.jpg

6 minutes ago, BluVelvUnderground said:

I slept with somebody whose name and profession I cannot mention, but this is about all the info I could attain.

Can confirm, the album will have songs on it. 

Just wait until someone on twitter actually quotes you on that.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

6 minutes ago, BluVelvUnderground said:

I slept with somebody whose name and profession I cannot mention, but this is about all the info I could attain.

Can confirm, the album will have songs on it. 

Your sacrifice will not be forgotten.