Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

So I come to this thread super hyped thinking we have another snippet, since it has the HOT flair

After reading all the posts I had missed, the things I learned can be summed up on this insider's info: :sadcore6:

9 minutes ago, BluVelvUnderground said:

I slept with somebody whose name and profession I cannot mention, but this is about all the info I could attain.

Can confirm, the album will have songs on it. 

12 minutes ago, BluVelvUnderground said:

I slept with somebody whose name and profession I cannot mention, but this is about all the info I could attain.

SONGS on an ALBUM?! Sounds a little too far-fetched to me, sorry

i once entered a mysterious cave & i met a wizard who had a crystal ball & when we looked inside of it, we saw lana reworking moi je joue into a heavy metal & ska fusion, featuring ozzy osbourne & gwen stefani, she was wearing her mysterious d.n.c jacket & adidas pants :hair:

WGe8ynS.gif

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i once entered a mysterious cave & i met a wizard who had a crystal ball & when we looked inside of it, we saw lana reworking moi je joue into a heavy metal & ska fusion, featuring ozzy osbourne & gwen stefani, she was wearing her mysterious d.n.c jacket & adidas pants :hair:

it’s true i was the wizard :brows:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

38 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

nah bc I'd live for this

rihKQ8M.gif

1 minute ago, Pale Fire said:

a frog told me that the album is going to be atmospheric, a return to form, and that she has a 9 minute track about staring at a brick wall and having an out of body experience 

A Venice Bitchy Another Brick In The Wall?

:crying5:

IMG-3521.jpg

2 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

a frog told me that the album is going to be atmospheric, a return to form, and that she has a 9 minute track about staring at a brick wall and having an out of body experience 

a random day at art school be like

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

On 9/12/2022 at 6:59 PM, TheDollClub said:

I can confirm that Lana’s next album will be called Del Norte County. I can not reveal my sources but what I can say is that the album will have around 13 songs. The album is mostly finished, there’s still some adjustments left, but I don’t think she will release it this or next month. Here are some of the songs that an insider has said will be on the album. 

Del Norte County - It’s a country song mixed with pop elements, very similar to Tulsa and Yosemite. 

The Rain - This is the song that Lana teased in her Honeymoon post on Instagram. It’s such a Ultraviolence song with heavy guitars in the chours. It’s a bit repetative though. 

Crypto Crashing - The best song on the album. Sounds very similar to Chemtrails. In the song she talk more about the family drama through out her life. 

Watercolor Eyes - 1 out of 3 songs written for the album and sent to Euphoria, she really loves this song and wanted it on the album. 

Far From Me - This is actually a re-worked version of Yes to Heaven with the same music but different lyrics. Kind of like the Best American Record chours on NFR. 

Uncanny - This song is unlike anything we’ve heard so far. It’s a very experimental song mixing elements of EDM, pop, and jazz. 

Nueva - A very country sounding song about her growing up. Reminds me of a Lizzy Grant song. This is also one of the 3 songs that was sent to Euphoria. 

Long Nails on Your Back - This song sounds like it could be on Honeymoon. It has that glamour from Salvatore and that sexiness from Music to Watch Boys To. 

we arent that gullible

DapperSarcasticAngora-size_restricted.gi

cjRjPWT.gif          QODlvVl.gif.     

You know I really actually do love Moi Je Joue so much :rip:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

LDRX pre-release starts in 01.01.2023

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

41 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

let's not pretend that this wouldn't be a complete serve & classic :coffee:

WGe8ynS.gif

Has anyone noticed the reaction of Rob when Lana wanted to talk loudly about "Rob's f*cking album"? I can lip-read something like "what?" :crazy: and hear "not supposed to be" and she said "sh*t". So this album is real? :oopna:

3 hours ago, BluVelvUnderground said:

So tired of “”fans”” begging for her to go back to her ‘music’ and ‘singing’ era :eyeroll2: she’s in a different place in life like just get over it, she’s 37 which means she’s practically geriatric.. Imagine how embarrassing it would be if she started making songs right now :facepalm: 

UbsOye5.png

15 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

So tired of “”fans”” begging for her to go back to her ‘music’ and ‘singing’ era :eyeroll2: she’s in a different place in life like just get over it, she’s 37 which means she’s practically geriatric.. Imagine how embarrassing it would be if she started making songs right now :facepalm: 

THIS!!! Our baby girl is now radiating MILF energy as its finest. You can't expect her to sing on the next album!!!