Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

44 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Has anyone noticed the reaction of Rob when Lana wanted to talk loudly about "Rob's f*cking album"? I can lip-read something like "what?" :crazy: and hear "not supposed to be" and she said "sh*t". So this album is real? :oopna:

this is so funny to me because who is making rob keep his album a secret… watch he signed to interscope or something :rip: that would be so weird and sounds ridiculous but i don’t understand any reason why he wouldn’t be allowed to talk about his music unless he’s on a label

I don't care if the album is still months away I need the title and cover NOW :icant:

We used to get the titles really really early (even if she ended up changing them) so it feels weird having nothing when the album is allegedly almost done but I guess we'll get more stuff when she announces the first single :um2:

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, alexlanawhore said:

so ldrvillage is saying big things coming/stay tuned for announcements?? we thinking LDR9 or instead maybe some ride/paradise 10 year anniversary stuff?

Would love a shirt with Rob on it for his album

I hope lana gives him lots of promo :krylie:

16 minutes ago, alexlanawhore said:

so ldrvillage is saying big things coming/stay tuned for announcements?? we thinking LDR9 or instead maybe some ride/paradise 10 year anniversary stuff?

They know that we get hyped with the bare minimum so it's really easy promo for them to tease whatever even if it's just a new Lana tshirt with a 2012 picture :hide:

But my delulu self is moving thinking it could be LDR9 related :true:

giphy.gif

plz can whatever basement they run LDR Village out of just collapse already I feel bad for saying it but literally 97% of their merch is just so shitty :defeated:almost all the prints are fugly, the quality is shit, and it feels so unauthentic for Lana :toofunny: I remember when the LFL merch came out and Lana talked about how much she worked on it and you could tell cause it was actually cute and good quality like my California neon hoodie is still mint after 5 years of wear and from what Ive seen the LDR Village shirts look like they'll disintegrate in the wash :air:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

2 hours ago, Aberdeen Beauty Queen said:

Lana work with Alex Turner challenge:party:

I think the new artic monkey's record could follow the exact vibe of ldrx. ''There'd better be a mirrorball'' would be an incredible collab with lana

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*