Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

30 minutes ago, Trrrrrr said:

anyone has the screenshot of what ldr village said?can't wait for the news!

It's on their IG (ldrvillage). They basically said they are doing a 40% discount in everything (?) cause there are big things coming up and they have to sell out everything :brows:

giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

It's on their IG (ldrvillage). They basically said they are doing a 40% discount in everything (?) cause there are big things coming up and they have to sell out everything :brows:

thanks your reply

wait for it:oic2:

I had a dream last night that was set in future and Lana was pregnant with K's child and she had only released a jazz version of she's not me, since blue banisters.

Plus, Kourtney Kardashian was in her baby shower and Lana said to her that woolridge is the last name of k and it's not her middle name:wtf3:

10 hours ago, alexlanawhore said:

so ldrvillage is saying big things coming/stay tuned for announcements?? we thinking LDR9 or instead maybe some ride/paradise 10 year anniversary stuff?

Can any of you i.t nerds look into the source history and stuff of LDRVillage isn't that how we found out about LDR Village and some Chemtrails track names and merch? :hooker:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

Ok wait this might not make sense but I listened to the snippet again and I can hear somehow " Rockefeller, my heart L.A , god I love you baby,  sorry to / storyteller:hdu:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

ldrvillage ig

"new special announcements coming 🔜💋"

"stay tuned for more"

Okay time to manifest LADIES & GENTS & NONBINARIES

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

12 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I don't care if the album is still months away I need the title and cover NOW :icant:

We used to get the titles really really early (even if she ended up changing them) so it feels weird having nothing when the album is allegedly almost done but I guess we'll get more stuff when she announces the first single :um2:

this era so far is giving me Honeymoon vibes, probably because of the silence... i hope we'll get the same level of genius :hooker:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

17 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

ldrvillage ig

"new special announcements coming 🔜💋"

"stay tuned for more"

Okay time to manifest LADIES & GENTS & NONBINARIES

I really think that we’re about to get a taste of LDR9 in the next weeks. The LDR village post, the Ben post, our first snippet, her total silence these days, plus the rumours on « insiders » accounts that the lead si coming in September… 

13 hours ago, alexlanawhore said:

so ldrvillage is saying big things coming/stay tuned for announcements?? we thinking LDR9 or instead maybe some ride/paradise 10 year anniversary stuff?

:oprah4:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

idk ldrvillage sells the most random designs I wouldn't get my hopes up, could really just be more random designs

let's see :oopna2:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg