Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

7 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

remember when he liked a tweet asking him if her team isn't allowing him to say anything? :coffee: 

an insider whose entire online existence is based off of sharing secrets agrees to keep a secret … maybe he was threatened sharping-knife-knife.gif

sUcVobB.png

15 hours ago, Aberdeen Beauty Queen said:

Lana work with Alex Turner challenge:party:

Don't know if any of it is true but I saw the below on Thunder's wiki page comments:

Alex Turner was actually involved in the creative process of this song. He played the guitar and piano on the DEMO version. Zach Dawes even posted a picture on his Instagram when they were in the studio recording the song.

He is not credited in the FINAL version, because he used to date Lana's friend Taylor Bagley. Lana removed Alex's contribution on the song since he cheated on Taylor.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

5 minutes ago, Thoth said:

Don't know if any of it is true but I saw the below on Thunder's wiki page comments:

Alex Turner was actually involved in the creative process of this song. He played the guitar and piano on the DEMO version. Zach Dawes even posted a picture on his Instagram when they were in the studio recording the song.

He is not credited in the FINAL version, because he used to date Lana's friend Taylor Bagley. Lana removed Alex's contribution on the song since he cheated on Taylor.

yeah, i believe he was involved in the demo version

however, i don't believe that last sentence is true or there's any evidence of it lol

WGe8ynS.gif

Personally, because of how much time has passed, I doubt the LDRVillage announcement will be anything related to the BTD anniversary despite how neat that’d be. 

I really think the announcement will be LDR9-related, but who knows when “soon” is:um2:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

so BoZ said she wouldn’t release a single in September? 
Fine then. Let’s move on (there’s seriously so much good music coming until November that I honestly don’t crave for new Lana that bad).

no he said that he doesnt know anything :hooker: which is basically confirmation he was told to keep his mouth shut

41 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Personally, because of how much time has passed, I doubt the LDRVillage announcement will be anything related to the BTD anniversary despite how neat that’d be. 

I really think the announcement will be LDR9-related, but who knows when “soon” is:um2:

Wasn’t the Paradise edition released in November? Maybe it could be that. It’s probably not related to either LDR9 or BTD though. It could end up being some random merch drop. 

5 hours ago, Thoth said:

are we sure alex was involved in any of that session? iirc she said she was working with “half” of the last shadow puppets - which we know she worked with zach and miles, and she’s mentioned them quite a bit when talking about those songs, but she’s never mentioned alex sooo??

7 hours ago, honeybadger said:

an insider whose entire online existence is based off of sharing secrets agrees to keep a secret … maybe he was threatened sharping-knife-knife.gif

Don’t think he’s said that, only that he know’s nothing. Recently Lana has been extra cautious about those in her circle and is trying to make sure nothing get’s out. So perhaps these leakers or their contacts no longer are being provided with the information.  

As we know Soon means anytime within the next 12 months to Lana and her team. Often she changes her mind or their is some set back…so nothing can be trusted.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

16 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

maybe we should focus all of our attention on crazy for you instead :true:

It’s really crazy how I lose interest very easily with anything Lana related these days:

- LDR Village announcement that big things are coming. Me: the lead must be on its way. BoZ replying that she won’t release in September, also me: Okay, fine, whatever. 
- 7 second snippet from Lana. Me: oh it sounds divine, can’t wait to hear the rest of it. Two days later: what the f is she saying? And 7 seconds? Let’s move on.

- Crazy for You snippet that has LB talking for a week. Me on first listen: oh it sounds so nice. Eclipse saying it’s boring, me: That’s what I was afraid of. And who the hell knows when a leaker, in their kindness, will grant us the possibility to hear it in full? Better shelve that one. 
I guess that after three or four releases of uncertainties finally got through to me and wore me out.

also: the COCC rollout looks to me like what will happen with this album. So one single this fall, preorder early 2023 and album in Spring :true:

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It’s really crazy how I lose interest very easily with anything Lana related these days:

- LDR Village announcement that big things are coming. Me: the lead must be on its way. BoZ replying that she won’t release in September, also me: Okay, fine, whatever. 
- 7 second snippet from Lana. Me: oh it sounds divine, can’t wait to hear the rest of it. Two days later: what the f is she saying? And 7 seconds? Let’s move on.

- Crazy for You snippet that has LB talking for a week. Me on first listen: oh it sounds so nice. Eclipse saying it’s boring, me: That’s what I was afraid of. And who the hell knows when a leaker, in their kindness, will grant us the possibility to hear it in full? Better shelve that one. 
I guess that after three or four releases of uncertainties finally got through to me and wore me out.

also: the COCC rollout looks to me like what will happen with this album. So one single this fall, preorder early 2023 and album in Spring :true:

Maybe she should give us like the largest drought ever and I will actually start caring about snippets again :et:

but please don't lana make more music and poetry please :xcry:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~