Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

someone please advise BOZ to create a clone twitter account to spill something about Lana without getting his ass caught by her team.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

35 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

Maybe she should give us like the largest drought ever and I will actually start caring about snippets again :et:

but please don't lana make more music and poetry please :xcry:

I think we’ll be blessed, in the next two years, since there are at least four projects incomplete but that probably will be at some point (including LDR9). I know I just have to « care less » and not be at the edge of my seat at the first sign of a new project. 

36 minutes ago, i talk to jesus said:

i am confident we will have ldr10 by the end of 2023. the longest we have gone between albums was 25 months between lust for life & norman f***ing rockwell!

And just 1 year (and 2 months) after LFL we already had the first 2 singles from Norman so the wait wasn't even that long I love Lana she spoils us too much :crying4:

We're definitely getting at least a single this year :hype: 

giphy.gif

Contrary to what is said about the digital only release, is it possible that Lana will release her album this time under a bigger label like Columbia Capitol Records, but their condition was that she leaves sm, that absolutely nothing about the album is allowed to leak out and so on? It seems like everyone has been muzzled and there's a bigger plan behind everything. :illumilana:

I just decided I need Heartshaped Box vocals on one song though:scream:

Dealer is amazing but I need more:true:

dog-windy.gif

Spoiler

Leak Heartshaped Box studio version:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

46 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Contrary to what is said about the digital only release, is it possible that Lana will release her album this time under a bigger label like Columbia Records, but their condition was that she leaves sm, that absolutely nothing about the album is allowed to leak out and so on? It seems like everyone has been muzzled and there's a bigger plan behind everything. :illumilana:

I think she is quite happy with Interscope/Polydor since they let her do whatever she wants lately but we don't know how many records were in her contract or if she renewed at some point (probably cause I don't think contracts have that many records). Obviously what goes on with the label is something only she knows.

She's at 9 albums so far (I guess Violet counts too since they published the audio formats)

Interscope promoted WCE so her latest release was still with them :um2:

I'm curious about how a Lana rollout would be with another label but I'd also be scared that they would make her play the industry game and block her albums unless she gets hits and all that stuff... but knowing Lana she would only switch labels if she'd get even more freedom in her releases :oic3:

giphy.gif

56 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I think she is quite happy with Interscope/Polydor since they let her do whatever she wants lately but we don't know how many records were in her contract or if she renewed at some point (probably cause I don't think contracts have that many records). Obviously what goes on with the label is something only she knows.

She's at 9 albums so far (I guess Violet counts too since they published the audio formats)

Interscope promoted WCE so her latest release was still with them :um2:

I'm curious about how a Lana rollout would be with another label but I'd also be scared that they would make her play the industry game and block her albums unless she gets hits and all that stuff... but knowing Lana she would only switch labels if she'd get even more freedom in her releases :oic3:

Do we actually know now why she visited Capitol Records a little over a year ago?

capitol.jpg

1 minute ago, bluechemtrails said:

Do we actually know now why she visited Capitol Records a little over a year ago?

capitol.jpg

some people believe it was for the covers album :oic3:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

3 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

capitol.jpg

whatever happened that day has became an urban legend atp

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

54 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

some people believe it was for the covers album :oic3:

A lot of legendary acts like Peggy Lee or Frank Sinatra were (at least at some point) signed to them and they probably still own those rights so it makes sense :brows:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:

capitol.jpg

she said “taking a few days out of the week to work on my covers album” or something like that under this photo, so likely was recording for that!!

i believe you don’t have to be signed under capitol to use their recording studios. plus capitol is owned by UMG, and UMG also owns interscope, so … 

sUcVobB.png

1 hour ago, honeybadger said:

she said “taking a few days out of the week to work on my covers album” or something like that under this photo, so likely was recording for that!!

i believe you don’t have to be signed under capitol to use their recording studios. plus capitol is owned by UMG, and UMG also owns interscope, so … 

she really said it on twitter, I forgot

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTsQ_8XLwnz/

Spoiler

unless she has fooled us :assad: