Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Chuck posting a titty pic taken by Honeymoon…

in before LDR9 cover is just Lanz and Chuck side by side, Two Virgins style like John and Yoko :oic2:

it would be suuuuch a serve tho. Either way I’m taking this as a sign there’s gonna be sultry skin on this album cover :legend:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

7 hours ago, ShadesOfFool said:

BOMBASTIC 

... love so fantastic where im completely yours and you are mine

and its gonna be exactly like in the movies when we fall in loooove for the first time :umadney:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

Do we actually know now why she visited Capitol Records a little over a year ago?

capitol.jpg

To work on the cover album and wasn’t WCE also recorded there, in some special room / studio?

If she records the covers album with such a major label, she probably won't scrap it. I think we'll get to hear it one day. Maybe already this Xmas before LDR9? I wonder how much work she has already put into it?

The fact that her friends probably already listened to the album IM FUCKING FUMMMMINNGGGGGG

like imagine having a dinner party and Lana says omg I recorded a new song not sure if I’ll release it, let’s listen :crai:

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

is titty the category main of LDRX? because i can feel its going to be.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 hours ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

The fact that her friends probably already listened to the album IM FUCKING FUMMMMINNGGGGGG

like imagine having a dinner party and Lana says omg I recorded a new song not sure if I’ll release it, let’s listen :crai:

Those lucky bastards…

:oprah:

IMG-3521.jpg