Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

11 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Also my inner delulu might show up again but I feel like she kinda wants to fool us. She mentioned orchestra,  Jack mentioned 808's  but yet she posted a snippet in which you can hear piano. There could be a few piano ballads for sure on the album & I feel like the first song will we hear from the album is going to be some type of a piano ballad because it's one of her favourite songs and maybe because a piano ballad is not that far away from the stuff she recently released ( it could already contain a hint on new elements on this album for sure though). But I have strong feeling we get a new sound/ new elements on this album that we will hear on the singles that will be released closer to the album or on release day while listening to the whole album.

Also I woke up with a strong feeling that something is coming in October,  that the album will be released in March or April , that a reworked version of Disco will be on the album ( like reworked with e- guitars ) & that there will at be least one bop on the album

Don't get me wrong I like the snippet & love the melody in it & I feel like there could be more than piano but still I am curious about the orchestra she mentioned in W magazine & what she is cooking up else on the album :nails:

Thanks for coming to my manic monday delulu talk:kiss:

I pretty much agree with everything you said and see it like you do. 
:oprah3: as for the piano in her songs, of course there’ll be some, but I feel that it will be mainly as the « core melody », with other instruments attached to it. COCC and BB relied on them a lot, but they are, to me, « pandemic albums / reflections on her past », which would explain why they are more « simple » in terms of production. This new album feels like the albums we used to know before COCC. 
but hey, who knows with her, at this point? Maybe she only kept the piano on all the songs and stripped them all of other instruments :omfg2:

29 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

special love for  

Wildflower Wildfire  

Arcadia

Yosemite  

when she goes on with ballads on LDR9 than i prefer songs like these.

Amen to this!! 

Also Thunder, they did such a good job with the strings on it :wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

29 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

special love for  

Wildflower Wildfire  

Arcadia

Yosemite  

when she goes on with ballads on LDR9 than i prefer songs like these.

i was listening to arcadia yesterday and i realized how this song is so beautiful and the poetry in it it's so pure, one of my favs really

20 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

But that's also kind of boring. Fans get the album with only a little advance speculation and that's it, Taylor barely posts anything. We can be glad that there is speculation about snippets, collaborations, producers and the mysterious three letter title from the beginning to have the greatest possible anticipation for the album.

Speculating is fun, but it also leads to disappointment. I feel like doing that is what makes it fun to wait for an era, but in the case of Lana's albums I think the speculation is pretty pointless, Lana unlike Taylor rarely leaves clues as to what she's doing or we can expect from the album. I'm not going to deny that speculating and imagining what Lana may be cooking for us is something I do too, regardless of saying it's pretty pointless.

Lana is pretty random when it comes to what she posts while Taylor leaves room for fans to speculate about what might come because they know it's something she does on a regular basis. Taylor uploaded a TikTok of what the midnights recording process was like and fans out of nowhere came up with the theory that she is going to collaborate with Lana because she was wearing the same clothes as when they ( Taylor, Lana and Jack ) took that photo of three of them.

Those kinds of theories feel much more solid when it comes to Taylor, with Lana I think it's more of a game for us to keep the era entertaining.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

I can't handle this drought no more. Miss Del Rey please do something 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

9 hours ago, honeymoon is alive said:

we got the rockefeller snippet almost a month ago, this silence is deafening :lange:

a month ago already?? I thought it had been a week, maybe? Something happen challenge:crying5:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath