Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

The album is wordy but so was Off To The Races :true:

I like that she didn't say anything about the album's sound per se other than orchestra (which is present in all of her albums so it's not giving away that much anyway).

I hope the angry lyrics are accompanied by intense production (even though I also like the "angry ballads" like WFWF and Hope but we can have both :brows:)

giphy.gif

We think she’s dropping album details this month and a single… actual reality - Lana dropping a 12 second snippet of a new song on the 30th of September captioned ‘love how the record turned out 🌊 ♥️ ‘   

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 minutes ago, Semafori said:

Is this manifestation shit a meme/ inside joke or are you guys not fully there

An inside joke. We (at least I) use manifest as an "I want" synonym but it's funnier that way :silly:

34 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

We think she’s dropping album details this month and a single… actual reality - Lana dropping a 12 second snippet of a new song on the 30th of September captioned ‘love how the record turned out 🌊 ♥️ ‘   

I can definetly see that happening but at least we'd have confirmation that it's done :oic3:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

An inside joke. We (at least I) use manifest as an "I want" synonym but it's funnier that way :silly:

not only, I think Lana herself believes in manifestation techniques, I saw her psychic talking about it recently

2 hours ago, Semafori said:

Is this manifestation shit a meme/ inside joke or are you guys not fully there

i mean, i say the “i’m manifesting” phrase here but i’m highly critical of the idea of the law of attraction so for me it’s a joke i guess lol

WGe8ynS.gif

28 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

she’ll be releasing a new set of photos of her and jack donoghue in front of a wal-mart! 😌😍

WAL️MART!!!

:godlaugh:

WE WON…

EDIT:

THE ALBUM COVER FOR WALMART’s VERSION IS HER OUTSIDE A TARGET

&

TARGET’s IS HER OUTSIDE A WALMART!

IMG-3521.jpg

32 minutes ago, sad angel forever said:

As @EARTHA would say: "Album will be out on October 14th we are going to eat girlies"

R.I.P to them 

why did they get banned?

giphy.gif

28 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

The album is called Back With Jack at the Trailer Park :brows:

It has the mandatory alliteration of her previous titles and the autobiographical tone of her lyrics :true:

You mean Bareback with Jack?