&

TARGET’s IS HER OUTSIDE A WALMART!

She should do that. Controversy on fleek 

Mfhp.gif

24 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I was like excited.

I am depressed now.

I am #manifesting now 

let’s all manifest together for news I feel that something is going to happen tomorrow :omfg2:

50 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

let’s all manifest together for news I feel that something is going to happen tomorrow :omfg2:

Midnights lead single ft. Lana out tomorrow 

9 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I totally forgot Rob posted this:

R1.jpg

Followed by this:

R2.jpg

These images along with LDR’s recent story of the SF football team gets me so hype. I can’t fucking wait for LDR’s dreamy SF-inspired ninth Xth record!!! :excited:

After knowing about his album I'm so confused about what pictures were about him and what is about Lana :hide:

I doubt he booked Jack full time since he seems like a very busy man but maybe he shared some studio time with Lana? Idk. It's still so funny to me that he's actually releasing an album :thumb3:

giphy.gif

I'm curious to see how different this album will be compared to BB. She doesn't seem to experiment or change her sound just for the sake of it and it has probably more to do with her mindset when writing and recording her records.

The thing is that her mindset often changes after the album is already done so she ends up switching things around a lot (like the LFL demos and outtakes being way different to the end result after she said she wanted a "less dreamy" record)

I think Chemtrails is her only album that was released almost exactly as it was when it was first conceived in concept and it shows cause she was kinda unsure about how it turned out as said by herself in the Mojo Interview (even though I find funny that she was worried about it not being cohesive when it's probably her most cohesive record and in my opinion one of her best :oic3:)

I'm sure that if it wasn't for the pandemic she would have reworked it into something more similar to BB cause being away from Jack really limited how much she could change about the songs at that time (even though who knows what BB sounded like in the beginning :thumb3:)

giphy.gif