Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I told y'all we're not getting anything this year

When Ben says "soon," add six months or more from that date. First time he said soon about this album in July? Ok, then January at the earliest for a single. 

I predict a May release.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

15 minutes ago, Map of LA said:

I told y'all we're not getting anything this year

When Ben says "soon," add six months or more from that date. First time he said soon about this album in July? Ok, then January at the earliest for a single. 

I predict a May release.

I hope she drops the album at the end of March... It's my birth month, if it's a work with anger as the starring role, then us Aries people deserve it! LOL. No, but really, I also think it won't be published until next year. We waited 2 years for Lust for Life, for example, we can do it, but I fear this thread will be like the desert for a while. 

Edit: I don't know how you see this though? Rockafella was interesting and I'm happy to know she's advancing on her album, but IDK if I'd like to keep hearing snippets. NFR was kinda messy because of them, IMO, because at some point we already knew the album by heart even though it wasn't out! 

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

7 minutes ago, niandra lades said:

I hope she drops the album at the end of March... It's my birth month, if it's a work with anger as the starring role, then us Aries people deserve it! LOL. No, but really, I also think it won't be published until next year. We waited 2 years for Lust for Life, for example, we can do it, but I fear this thread will be like the desert for a while. 

Edit: I don't know how you see this though? Rockafella was interesting and I'm happy to know she's advancing on her album, but IDK if I'd like to keep hearing snippets. NFR was kinda messy because of them, IMO, because at some point we already knew the album by heart even though it wasn't out! 

We as Aries we deserve everything 

Snippetgate is making the wait for the actual new stuff a little bit better :creepna:

I still expect a single this year and I wouldn't mind if she announces it even a month in advance just so we know it exists :hide:.

Announcing it early would also prevent insiders to get ahead and "spoil" it.

She doesn't really tease her releases so she's probably going to post about the single some random Tuesday in the middle of the night without any prior indication of anything coming

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Another with a Lana dream today, I dreamt the album was called ‘Higher than the Queen in Heaven’ ….I woke up and laughed 💀 

I'd like the title if it was "Higher than queen in heaven" and obviously if queen lizzy didn't die like a week ago :hide:

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Snippetgate is making the wait for the actual new stuff a little bit better :creepna:

I still expect a single this year and I wouldn't mind if she announces it even a month in advance just so we know it exists :hide:.

Announcing it early would also prevent insiders to get ahead and "spoil" it.

She doesn't really tease her releases so she's probably going to post about the single some random Tuesday in the middle of the night without any prior indication of anything coming

if Snippetgate doesn't end in Leakgate it's just another torture for us :crying5:

2 hours ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Not going to lie, i kind of want to wait longer for this album. Like maybe another year. Especially if Lana started posting snippets. That would be such a great edge for already deprived fans. Y'all would go feral upon the release 😉

the way your signature manifested this shit before - LDR9 turnt to LDRX real quick. :pout:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 hours ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Not going to lie, i kind of want to wait longer for this album. Like maybe another year. Especially if Lana started posting snippets. That would be such a great edge for already deprived fans. Y'all would go feral upon the release 😉

I don’t mind waiting a little longer, especially if there is a side track / collab we could get this fall from her (if she recorded any, which is likely I guess). But maybe not a whole year; maybe like six months, with the lead in the coming months. (Thank God for Broken Bella’s latest release to get me satisfied until then; I was sure, this summer, we’d already be into this era’s pre-release at this time of year).

I don't think it's that far just based on her previous releases. We never had to wait more than 2 years for an album and even on the longest periods between records we got an early single months before (the outlier being Love/LFL but since it leaked we got it early anyway).

Also I know we have to take Ben's comments with a grain of salt but she's been working on this at least since late 2021 (and probably even before since BB was finished in the summer and she tends to start the next thing while finishing the former) so I do believe the album is almost done :true:

giphy.gif

is this the season Lana starts to appear in dreams? Because last night i heard her sing 

“This harm you done cant be what you came from,

Its who you are”

and i think i also dreamt a new version of Elvis? which i would be endlessly here for. I love her storyteller folky songs. 

Late to this since I was at work all day long but sugary sweet snippet has orchestra.

if sugary sweet is in the new album along with roses bloom for you, I’ll collapse 

RBFY, LFL demo, Yosemite, Architecture and now Sugary Sweet! 
LFL could’ve been the witchiest best album ever 

29 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

Late to this since I was at work all day long but sugary sweet snippet has orchestra.

if sugary sweet is in the new album along with roses bloom for you, I’ll collapse 

RBFY, LFL demo, Yosemite, Architecture and now Sugary Sweet! 
LFL could’ve been the witchiest best album ever 

Well since she used a lot from UV for BB maybe she'll revisit HM/LFL this time :oic3: 

I prefer new material but I wouldn't complain about Crazy For You sneaking into the tracklist :brows:

giphy.gif