Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

41 minutes ago, Trrrrrr said:

ldrvillage didn't say anything, the silence is deafening:crai:

I kinda prefer it that way... I'm afraid it's just going to be shitty BTD merch for the Paradise Edition anniversary :hide:

I'd prefer shitty LDR9 merch announcement that I'm not going to buy anyway but would mean she's coming :creepna:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

This is the last week of September!!! Can’t wait for Lana’s lead single announcement this Thursday :flop:

neilsept.jpg

I think that and the mystery May photoshoot were for Weyes :crying4: even the colors match her visuals 

giphy.gif

Everything’s so quiet that’s not normal, the magazine cover was four months ago, has she scrapped anything at all? I was convinced the neil shot was for her lol what does that mean? we are starving STARVING

1 minute ago, fierybkn said:

Everything’s so quiet that’s not normal, the magazine cover was four months ago, has she scrapped anything at all? I was convinced the neil shot was for her lol what does that mean? we are starving STARVING

right she isn't even posting SELFIES ON HONEYMOON what's happening

They can’t just say “see you in September” and then leave us with summertime sadness sped up and silence

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

Just now, blameitonme said:

maybe summertime sadness sped up is the lead single for LDR9: the chipmunk collection with progressively faster lana songs new and old! what a cute concept i stan

if its a new song and its fast paced ill take it :bebe:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, blameitonme said:

maybe summertime sadness sped up is the lead single for LDR9: the chipmunk collection with progressively faster lana songs new and old! what a cute concept i stan

Love the energy😍💕

38 minutes ago, fierybkn said:

When that came out I really thought the interview was old and that there was no way she didn't have a title already... well it ended up being just a little update about her new stuff and not an indication about something coming :crying4:

At least she talked about the record as a collective thing and not just about the individual songs she had at that time (and she even seemed to have the opening track? Unless she meant the first song she wrote and not the first on the tracklist...) so even if it was far from being finished at least it had some foundations already established.

Either way I still think something is coming before the end of the year even if it's just a random song without any promo or MV just so we get a taste cause she likes to do that :creepna:

giphy.gif

On 9/25/2022 at 11:12 AM, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Not going to lie, i kind of want to wait longer for this album. Like maybe another year. Especially if Lana started posting snippets. That would be such a great edge for already deprived fans. Y'all would go feral upon the release 😉

I would have fallen asleep by the time it‘d be released. Waiting doesn’t get me more excited, it kills my excitement.

Tbh I‘m already starting to yawn.

If Ben could’ve just stfu…

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

4 hours ago, paradisetropico said:

I have a suspicion we will be waiting like we did from the 2015 Honeymoon Era to 2017 Lust For Life...

get ready for LDRX  2023 album !!!

I mean… I think at this point we all know it’s going to be a 2023 release. 

5 minutes ago, Nova Times said:

which time zone were they using when they said soon? maybe we can call someone from that region 

Flashbacks of when we were all hitting up the vinyl stores for early deets :creepna3: forever lusting for Lana