Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Lana, please make another Honeymoon. We need a real patient, ethereal and atmospheric record.

Funny how in that interview she said the new album was gonna be angry...but was that not Blue Banisters? TB, BBS, Beautiful, Living Legend, NOTG, Dealer all seemed angry or at least in passive aggressive Lana fashion, so I'm interested to see how much angrier it can get. That comment made me think the article was pre-BB tbh.

She needs a career revival. Please release "LANA DEL POP" with remastered recordings of your fun poppy songs queen! With Go Go Dancer as the lead single, followed by Serial Killer then Queen of Disaster. It would literally SLAY Born To Die streams.

1 hour ago, BrokenBoy said:

Lana, please make another Honeymoon. We need a real patient, ethereal and atmospheric record.

She needs a career revival. Please release "LANA DEL POP" with remastered recordings of your fun poppy songs queen! With Go Go Dancer as the lead single, followed by Serial Killer then Queen of Disaster. It would literally SLAY Born To Die streams.

The duality of LDR stans. Wanting a recreation of her least pop record to date and a new Born to Die AT THE SAME TIME

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 hours ago, BrokenBoy said:

Funny how in that interview she said the new album was gonna be angry...but was that not Blue Banisters? TB, BBS, Beautiful, Living Legend, NOTG, Dealer all seemed angry or at least in passive aggressive Lana fashion, so I'm interested to see how much angrier it can get. That comment made me think the article was pre-BB tbh.

I’m thinking angry in a Tired of singing the blues and noir… or at least I hope because I need that

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

21 minutes ago, Map of LA said:

The duality of LDR stans. Wanting a recreation of her least pop record to date and a new Born to Die AT THE SAME TIME

Honeymoon is pop though.... Maybe not Born To Die pop but still pop non the less

The photo Lana and Chuck posted of Alana Champion. We know Chuck takes photos for Lana’s albums and Alana has been on photos to Lana’s album. I know I’m probably just delusional and overly hopeful, but what if it’s for LDR9? Maybe she just thought it was a pretty photo of a close friend, or maybe not? I would love that vibe. Almost like Ultraviolence but more angry and haunting.

I want Gothic Romance vibes from this album it needs to give Crimson Peak realness :eartha:

Spoiler

also we NEED Alana Champion Visuals she slays

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

6 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

I want Gothic Romance vibes from this album it needs to give Crimson Peak realness :eartha:

Hide contents

also we NEED Alana Champion Visuals she slays

YES PLEASE

6 hours ago, syrup amour said:

The photo Lana and Chuck posted of Alana Champion. We know Chuck takes photos for Lana’s albums and Alana has been on photos to Lana’s album. I know I’m probably just delusional and overly hopeful, but what if it’s for LDR9? Maybe she just thought it was a pretty photo of a close friend, or maybe not? I would love that vibe. Almost like Ultraviolence but more angry and haunting.

It looks so similar to the UV video from the veil to the filter... also the filming camera emoji :creepna:

I know she's a model (and a photographer ?) but why would Chuck film a video of her... I'm probably reading too much into it but I feel like the universal emoji when crediting the photographer is the normal camera not the video one....

Plsss I sound deranged analyzing emojis :thumb3:

Also Alana is so pretty :icant:

giphy.gif

I don’t trust anyone on Lana’s team with emojis after they all teased the cocc video in 2020 using Halloween emojis :delicious:

"Don’t forget me"

manifesting me pressing play on the album for the first time when the most thought provoking and well presented album ever conceived is released and i hear:

Spoiler

walking is an art

:thirst:

so is my body

:twirls:

papi is a workaholic

:typewriter:

i'm his little party

:hype:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I took a nap I shouldn't have and the Gods instead of punishing me, blessed me with an oneiric vision: 

When announcing LDR9 Lana said the next record was going to be less serious and inspired by the film noir scene. She also wanted to release a short film to accompany it but she didn't want to show gun violence because of the current climate in the country so she was working on an alternate solution.

This was in some kind of recorded interview like a red carpet but she was sitting down ?

Anyway I've been watching a whole lot of true crime documentals lately so that's probably what influenced this dream (and my constant thirst for new Lana :hide:)

giphy.gif

well, after all they did not lie when they said she was going to drop something in September - but  no one told us that it could be "Summertime Sadness Sped Up"

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing