Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

15 minutes ago, TheDollClub said:

I got more updates from my ”insider”.

This is all alleged speculations.

The lead single is called The Rain and it was supposed to be announced/released the following week after The Queen’s death but due to her passing, they had to change the release out of respect. 

The album has a song called ”Long Nails/On Your Back” and it samples Waterfalls by TLC. It’s one of the best songs on the album. 

Also I’ve been told the lavel is really happy about the success of SS and her other songs on TikTok, so Lana and her team might (!) be planning a…. T-word 👀

if they didn’t let ariana sample waterfalls i doubt they’d let lana lol

WGe8ynS.gif

19 minutes ago, TheDollClub said:

The lead single is called The Rain and it was supposed to be announced/released the following week after The Queen’s death but due to her passing, they had to change the release out of respect. 

The album has a song called ”Long Nails/On Your Back” and it samples Waterfalls by TLC. It’s one of the best songs on the album. 

Also I’ve been told the lavel is really happy about the success of SS and her other songs on TikTok, so Lana and her team might (!) be planning a…. T-word 👀

imageproxy.jpg

23 minutes ago, TheDollClub said:

girl please be fr we already endured lustforlifes fantasies for two eras :eartha2: 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

55 minutes ago, TheDollClub said:

Someones taken the train to Deluluville :bye3:

Spoiler

and I am hopping on board with you!!! :beyonce:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

18 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

We already got "The Rain" and "Long Nails On Your Back" from another fake insider but the fact that it samples Waterfalls is new :hide:

Also it's been long enough after the Lizzy thing... they would have announced it already  :wtf3:

I was that ”fake insider”

On 9/28/2022 at 8:09 AM, NikoGo said:

As long as her sales stay consistent I really don’t think her label is going to put a lot of pressure on her to release a specific kind of song.

LMLYLAW and COTCC (two slower songs) were the only singles off Chemtrails before the album dropped, and that album still managed to break records when it comes to vinyl sales. 

in my opinion, the only thing the label is going to do is make sure physicals are available when the album drops (so no surprise/digital only drop) because that’s basically all the income they get from Lana. She doesn’t tour, and no offense to her, but I can’t see her merch bringing in a whole lot of money 

Yeah babe the merch is……. special :toofloppy:

1 hour ago, TheDollClub said:

be serious.......lana's main fanbase aren't english and the queen's funeral was 10 days ago regardless :toofloppy: that immediately proves that everything said here is fake. (except the last part but i feel like anybody could guess that)

4 hours ago, TheDollClub said:

Yay! A new LFL, finally something interesting :troll:

5 hours ago, TheDollClub said:

Lana and her team might (!) be planning a…. T-word 👀

wtf is a t-word i feel so stupid … she’s planning a tracklist? taylor? trout? testicles … a trapeze show, she’s in her pink era

sUcVobB.png