Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

20 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

True, she did have more time on her hands, but in the W Magazine, she said she now found it hard to write lyrics alone, that she needed someone with her to write and compose. So, if her collaborators aren’t available, not much seems to happen nowadays… 

So hard to believe when she wrote so many songs and a poetry book before. :( Where does her sudden difficulty in writing songs come from? Maybe she needs to travel around more, like in her earlier tour phases, visiting other cities, states or countries to get the right inspiration. But we know that she has traveled a lot this year.

What’s interesting about that interview is that she ends it with saying that she can’t help but keep writing.

I suppose she could be talking about her poetry, but it wouldn’t be the first time she’s mentioned writer’s block and proceeded to churn out a ton of songs. 

She contains multitudes:ma:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

We need a sexy sultry mid tempo jazzy song like FILY on the next record bc I’m in a mood, reader. A funk.unrequited love

13 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

What’s interesting about that interview is that she ends it with saying that she can’t help but keep writing.

I suppose she could be talking about her poetry, but it wouldn’t be the first time she’s mentioned writer’s block and proceeded to churn out a ton of songs. 

She’s vast. She’s Whitman. She’s so….queen mother.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 hour ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

With all the amount of stuff she has recorded over the years she could just take bits and pieces from each one and frankenstein songs for a lifetime worth of albums :hide:

giphy.gif

19 hours ago, TheDollClub said:

I got more updates from my ”insider”.

This is all alleged speculations.

The lead single is called The Rain and it was supposed to be announced/released the following week after The Queen’s death but due to her passing, they had to change the release out of respect. 

The album has a song called ”Long Nails/On Your Back” and it samples Waterfalls by TLC. It’s one of the best songs on the album. 

Also I’ve been told the lavel is really happy about the success of SS and her other songs on TikTok, so Lana and her team might (!) be planning a…. T-word 👀

Love… be so astronomically fr rn:awk: 

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

me hoping on @TheDollClub delulu train in delusion, idc, idgaf

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

11 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the album comes this year, even though we got two albums last year. The Corona situation gave her more time for creative work, she wasn't touring like in the years before and it doesn't look like she's planning a tour soon. So she has plenty of time, even if she prefers to spend some of it more with family and friends.

I've been telling myself that for the past 2 eras, this album isn't coming this year let's face it :true: 

would love to be proven wrong though :true: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I’ve been thinking that everyone is touring these days after the pandemic. 

She will tour again , right ? :bebe:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

tbh i am not expecting another tour from her for a very long time… i mean, it’s only been 3 years since the last one and when you consider how mentally, physically, and emotionally draining it has to be especially when she was doing it pretty consistently for years, it’s not that long of time. i’m not expecting another tour for another like 5 years, and even then it’s probably going to be very short and she’ll skip over a lot of cities. don’t think there’s ever gonna be a tour on the scale of Paradise and LFL again

We should ban the use of the word soon in music announcements. Maybe it’s just me but like come on in what world is a few months soon?

Spoiler

The wait for NFR has left scars that’ll never heal lol

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

1 hour ago, Furor Poeticus said:

We should ban the use of the word soon in music announcements. Maybe it’s just me but like come on in what world is a few months soon?

Reveal hidden contents

The wait for NFR has left scars that’ll never heal lol

In the music industry world :thumb2:

I know Ben overuses that word but I'd say it's fair considering albums take 1-2 years to make so a couple of months it's just a small fraction of that...

But I agree that it's kinda annoying. I'd prefer if the s-word was only used for periods smaller than a month :crying5:

giphy.gif

I want her to ad-lib more in this album and use them as a background vocal too, we all know she can use her angelic ad-libs with diverse style for instance the outro of million dollar man or lust for life(demo version):crying5:

1 hour ago, zombie girl said:

tbh i am not expecting another tour from her for a very long time… i mean, it’s only been 3 years since the last one and when you consider how mentally, physically, and emotionally draining it has to be especially when she was doing it pretty consistently for years, it’s not that long of time. i’m not expecting another tour for another like 5 years, and even then it’s probably going to be very short and she’ll skip over a lot of cities. don’t think there’s ever gonna be a tour on the scale of Paradise and LFL again

I personally disagree, she’s even said a few times in the last year or so that she misses touring. I think she’ll start back up with a small tour

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

I've just had a dream of being teleported back to the past, somewhere in Japan, near a coast, and i feel like it was one of my past life since i looked very different, i was a girl & i saw some one looks exactly like Lana Del Rey wearing a big blouse (she is white, not Japanese tho, based on my clothes i was wearing believed it was 60s or 70s) and the woman was smoking, she has a ponytail on looking at the sea. I tried talking to her, said hi (idk why but i still know English in this dream, as well as have an awareness of my being & everything i've known in the present) & she talked to me. I asked her "miss, you look like Lana Del Rey" she looked surprised and said "who told you th... i mean, who is Lana..." - "You are... oh my God what are you doing in Japan..." - I freaked out when I recognized her FACE. She then said: "This is weird, how can a person in the past know about my being...?"

I remember talked to her for a while on the beach, she said that she usually travel back in a certain period of time to getaway from paparazzis in 2022, as well as to "find beauty in what things used to be" as songwriting-inspiration. And she looked exactly like Lana from 2022: thique & soft makeup on her face, with a ponytail on & of course, the "smoke" was a vape, not a cigar...

I don't care. I want her wear a fucking ponytail on LDRX album cover SHE WAS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL WITH PONYTAIL.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

what i would give for lana to tour again

2 hours ago, aly said:

I personally disagree, she’s even said a few times in the last year or so that she misses touring. I think she’ll start back up with a small tour

I think it’s clear, we need to make ‘soon’ a legal definition. By Law it will mean within 3 weeks maximum.  Anyone who breaks this law will be locked up….Ben better get used to orange jumpsuits.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance