Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 hours ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

Is this thread the longest pre-pre release thread by far?

No but I think it’s definitely the dullest with next to no new information 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

at this point i've resigned all hope for new music anytime soon, and honestly that's fine by me! we've been fairly spoiled over the past year and a bit, so i can live with waiting for new music as long as it's super super good!

now what i WOULD like...... is for lana to announce a string of "one night only" intimate shows in a few different locations with entirely unique setlists and ultimately a 4K recording to be released afterwards, including songs from BB and COCC and new arrangements of older songs that we already know, to fill the time during the wait for LDR9. :et:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Can LDRX sound like I Can Fly? 

PLEASE?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

25 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

PLEASE?

fr maybe also include i can fly (Reworked / rerecorded)

8 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

PLEASE?

one of my all time favourite lana songs :squidward: I have the words "I had a dream that I was fine; I wasn't crazy, I was divine" in gold ink framed in my room! if she can give us that level of serve again I'd be so happy

Wq9zHLl.jpg

I'm not that worried about the album being really far cause her past rollouts were actually kinda concise if you ignore the fake stuff and dates. Chemtrails: lead in October album in March. BB: May to October (or from September if you take Arcadia as the lead since the triple singles were before the album changes). 

Considering she has been silent about everything this time, I think it's going to happen even faster. I wouldn't be surprised if we get the first single with the album announcement and the preorder this time :oic3:

LMLYLAW and the triple BB singles were released before even sending the album to production but this time she can announce stuff when she has a real release date for the record :true:

giphy.gif

Worst case scenario's:

A) She works with nikki lane

B) She works with jack antonoff

C) She follows the 2 minute song trend

D) She goes country

E) She gives us less than 12 tracks

F) She collaborates with another artist

I can't think of anything worse right now but quote me if you can think of anything else 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Worst case scenario's:

A) She works with nikki lane

B) She works with jack antonoff

C) She follows the 2 minute song trend

D) She goes country

E) She gives us less than 12 tracks

F) She collaborates with another artist

I can't think of anything worse right now but quote me if you can think of anything else 

I agree with all except B. I remember that lana talked about Chemtrails when interviewed by Mojo magazine that she asked Jack to simplify the production.

But think of Solar power's production, I just hope there'll just 1-2 songs made by him, anyway I'm so happy lana has mentioned different producers she never worked with on her ins so far.

Guys i know nothing is happening so far but i've thought of something.. When NFR got released on aug 30th 2019, Don't call me angel was also relased 2 weeks later and i remember how lana got millions of likes due to the fact that she collaborated with big names such as Ariana and Miley who both have big fandoms. and NFR got really praised (ofc i am not saying thats the only reason) but that song gave lana many followers and new fans.. so what if there's actually a Lana and Taylor collaboration on the Midnights album and Lana (ofc not lana but interscope and ben) want lana to release a single during that time so it gets praised again and she gains more popularity? again nothing is for sure and all of this could be bulshit but just a little thought for the day - i know lana seems to not give a fuck about it tho