Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i don't think she'll call it 'X' since it's been used so many times by so many people before, and it's not that special of a name to market your album. And this is her tenth official major-label release. But she might use something related to 'X' to name the album.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Every time I read the phrase “fake dates” here I can’t help but silently laugh to myself Zhe.gif She truly is one of a kind <3

I really think the record is done and is being pressed to vinyl and I’m so excited. With Ben’s comments, the Taylor collab, the snippet, and the fact that we’re entering a new year soon, I really think it won’t be long! 

15 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

i don't think she'll call it 'X' since it's been used so many times by so many people before, and it's not that special of a name to market your album. And this is her tenth official major-label release. But she might use something related to 'X' to name the album.

what if she chooses a Latin title? e.g. decem nemine contradicente = ten contradicting no one

1 minute ago, bluechemtrails said:

what if she chooses a Latin title? e.g. decem nemine contradicente = ten contradicting no one

that'd be a fucking serve

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Okay unrelated but I listened to blue banisters and I think it’s aged relatively well for me out of her newer albums, I genuinely like quite a few songs which is a lot for me considering I’m a big “renaissance” lana fan.I still hate the vocal mixing though or technique from LFL onwards and I’m hoping she rectified this for the new record.

Its like a muffle?

4 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Okay unrelated but I listened to blue banisters and I think it’s aged relatively well for me out of her newer albums, I genuinely like quite a few songs which is a lot for me considering I’m a big “renaissance” lana fan.I still hate the vocal mixing though or technique from LFL onwards and I’m hoping she rectified this for the new record.

Its like a muffle?

blue banisters has aged exceptionally well for me so far. one of my top 3 for sure

i hope she moves on from the nfr/cocc/bb sound for the next album though 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

She should of collabed with Adele rather than Taylor tbh-it would of been smarter for both of them considering Adele has a massive UK and US following but is on a slight decline and could benefit from Lanas younger audience-likewise in this case for Lana too. 

21 hours ago, JFKs Fine China said:

Addison Rae, thus popping off Addison's album launch :brows:

No but really - I don't particularly love collabs, either. I would like to hear something Lana x Beach House, though, if I had a dream collab.

It also just makes more sense branding wise.

let us manifest this is the SIGN FROM ABOVE that is telling us LDRX official pre-release is coming really near, we DONT EVEN FIGURE IT OUT.

LANA WAKE UP AND DO SOMETHING. TIME TO BREAK THE INTERNET MAMA

we at page 505

i am expecting waking up and seeing this thread at page 700 and stay on the top of "hot topics" on the boards

Goodnite.

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

we at page 505

i am expecting wake up and see this thread at page 700 and stay on the top of "hot topics" on the boards

Goodnite.

+200 pages because BOZ tweets a vague statement relating to an artist that is definitely not lana :bebe:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

You know, ever since the BOZ tweet (that might not even be Lana-related), it got me thinking... 

If it were about her and he described it as wild, what would it sound like? Different from her last 3 albums? Similar, but polished? :eartha2: 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, hotshot2am said:

Did he describe it as wild?

He said it was wild, but maybe the fact that he liked it so much was wild :toofunny:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: