Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

17 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

We all think that the album is not coming soon because of the long vinyl process, but maybe due to Lana's increasing streaming power, her label is allowing her to release it digitally first... oprah-gif.gif 

I have a feeling the album was sent late September when Ben made that “9th album coming soon” instagram post, so it might already be about a month into production! So a December/January (cocc tease) release might be possible with the lead single this month or next month, with the album announcement all at once.

Even if that’s not the time line, I don’t think she’s going to go the ‘promo single months ahead of the album’ route this time. I think it’s gonna be a HM like rollout where we get everything at once 

"Don’t forget me"

23 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

has anyone asked alexia when the new album is coming out?? Has anyone hacked into LDR village?? Has anyone tried to hack her website??

it seems like nobody wants to work anymore 

exactly. we gotta find a random field of grass or a gas station in her website code!! it's time to work our 9-5 shifts.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

exactly. we gotta find a random field of grass or a gas station in her website code!! it's time to work our 9-5 shifts.

I asked alexia when the new album was coming out and it told me Blue Banisters was released in 2021. Then I played Siri the Rockefeller snippet and it didn’t know the song :delicious:

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, DCooper said:

A soul-shattering album to end the year in December sounds divine :pray2:

I think I get summertime sadness.mp3 wintertime sadness aka *~mild grade seasonal depression~* so a December album would be incredible to get us northern hemisphere girlies through the bitter winter!!! :trisha:

December sounds amazing, but I think another masterpiece January album to accompany Born To Die would be perfect :wub:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

Zero chance the lead single is coming this month. Maybe in 2 months. Taylor’s team is pushing Snow along with four other songs on TTH.

smh taylor is ruining EVERYTHING 🙄

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Maybe she feels guilty about not delivering the covers album for Christmas and she's going to surprise us with this instead :kris:

maybe she’s going to drop the cover album digitally and LDRX, on the same day

"Don’t forget me"

i am starting to think there's a good chance lana will announce her next album formally a few weeks after midnights comes out. here's to hoping it is a short pre-release period. maybe taylor is helping her keep things under wraps so it can be more of a surprise than usual. i still do not think the album will be coming out this year but i am ready to be proven wrong!

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

16 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I asked alexia when the new album was coming out and it told me Blue Banisters was released in 2021. Then I played Siri the Rockefeller snippet and it didn’t know the song :delicious:

alexa hates the girls gays and theys. i fucking knew it!

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

On 10/12/2022 at 7:34 AM, pin up galore said:

LDRX her When The Pawn... meets KICK iii moment

This sounds like the most randomly picked couple of albums and I’m living for it i-would-like-to-see-it-smug.gif

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif