Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 minutes ago, aly said:

Collab is Jesse Rutherford 🤞🏻🤞🏻 Idc what y’all say 

also… anyone notice cat power commenting on Lana’s post? Is this a common occurrence??

Hide contents

A cat power Lana collab would end me I fear 

She always comments heart emojis in her posts. She's been supportive/close ever since the tour :crying4:

giphy.gif

31 minutes ago, aly said:

also… anyone notice cat power commenting on Lana’s post? Is this a common occurrence??

Hide contents

A cat power Lana collab would end me I fear 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I need another greatest PLEASEEEEEEE

i wnt another cAli too but that was from the lsp so maybe we’ll get another one from that era REWORKED 

Jack can really make magic with Lana (I know there’s a difference in opinion there but it’s rhe truth) I’m very excited 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I wonder if BOZ has seen the album cover :shh2:

Even though he probably just gets the list of songs... but he might know the title already oh god :crazy:

This reminded me of the American Psycho business card scene, :thumb3:

On a serious note:

BOZ, Do they work like for Lana / Do they really get information / how? 
I wanna be a BOZ I think…

IMG-3521.jpg

2 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

This reminded me of the American Psycho business card scene, :thumb3:

On a serious note:

BOZ, Do they work like for Lana / Do they really get information / how? 
I wanna be a BOZ I think…

He has different sources for different artists... probably from Interscope and Polydor at least since he knows stuff about Ellie, Lana and Florence (+ many more).

I don't think he gets anything from Lana's closest team directly since she managed to surprise him when she finally used BB as a title and cover (which he repeatedly said it wasn't a thing anymore...)

I don't think he works in the industry himself since he has his photo on his accounts and he would already be fired by now :hide:

giphy.gif

If we’ve narrowed it down to Rihanna and Lana, I feel like Lana is way more likely because..

1. Rihanna was spotted at a recording studio with A$AP Rocky only last month, so I doubt BoZ already has the final product unless she was merely accompanying A$AP Rocky to the studio. 

2. Jack was in Chicago at Riot Fest the day Rihanna was spotted at the L.A. studio. 

3. Lana’s already worked with Jack relatively recently, so it’s likely Jack has some role in LDR9. 

4. Rihanna has described the album as experimental and reggae-influenced, and (to my knowledge, at least) I don’t think he’s worked with that sound much in the past if at all. Although Jack is obviously a big producer, I feel doubtful she’d choose Jack for that soundscape given his inexperience with the genre. 

5. BoZ suddenly began praising Lana (after announcing Jack was involved with a masterpiece!!!), contradicting his previous disinterest in Lana’s music and his heavy criticism of her past 2 records. 

am I missing anything???

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

43 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

If we’ve narrowed it down to Rihanna and Lana, I feel like Lana is way more likely because..

1. Rihanna was spotted at a recording studio with A$AP Rocky only last month, so I doubt BoZ already has the final product unless she was merely accompanying A$AP Rocky to the studio. 

2. Jack was in Chicago at Riot Fest the day Rihanna was spotted at the L.A. studio. 

3. Lana’s already worked with Jack relatively recently, so it’s likely Jack has some role in LDR9. 

4. Rihanna has described the album as experimental and reggae-influenced, and (to my knowledge, at least) I don’t think he’s worked with that sound much in the past if at all. Although Jack is obviously a big producer, I feel doubtful she’d choose Jack for that soundscape given his inexperience with the genre. 

5. BoZ suddenly began praising Lana (after announcing Jack was involved with a masterpiece!!!), contradicting his previous disinterest in Lana’s music and his heavy criticism of her past 2 records. 

am I missing anything???

Are you a detective in real life?

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

8 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Are you a detective in real life?

only when it comes to Lana’s music:ma:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

On 10/14/2022 at 11:08 PM, fl0r1dakil0s said:

lana and jack leaving the studio after jack cuts the drums out of yet another fun demo for harpsichord and a slow synth

SndebGo_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

the only time i would accept this wouldve been for how to disappear but lana was like lets add drums!

anyways since theres no thread for it yet did you guys hear the new lana stuff? playing dangerous new mix and a couple LDR9 snippets too ig

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

10 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I am once again compiling the names mentioned in BOZ's mentions after his first tweet but before the second one:

- Lana multiple times

- Rihanna: this is my only other option after Lana since it would align with her tour and superbowl next year even though she's still going to the studio a lot so I don't think her album is done 

- Jessie Ware: He confirmed it's not her

- Taylor: The album is coming next week

- Tove Lo: The album is out already (and he probably heard it long ago)

- Zara Larsson: plssss (also she hasn't even teased a single and her label would wait until something sticks to greenlight her album)

- Britney: Very unlikely that she has an album done 

- Sky Ferreira: I doubt her album is coming anytime soon and boz probably heard all the scraps already

- Meghan Trainor: album out next week (I think) and she already released some singles which are fine but not a masterpiece by any means... 

- RAYE: She already released a lot of (great) singles but I think he stans her so he wouldn't be surprised. Also she just announced the album and boz didn't comment further...

- Selena: He made fun of people thinking it's her

- Hailee Steinfield: ????? (She released a single this summer and it was fine but whatever but I don't think she has an album coming, at least not soon)

I really told y'all: hop on the delulu train

the time is NOW, just hold awn until we get through the Taylor's release week. LANA IS COMING AFTER THAT

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

10 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I am once again compiling the names mentioned in BOZ's mentions after his first tweet but before the second one:

- Lana multiple times

- Rihanna: this is my only other option after Lana since it would align with her tour and superbowl next year even though she's still going to the studio a lot so I don't think her album is done 

- Zara Larsson: plssss (also she hasn't even teased a single and her label would wait until something sticks to greenlight her album)

- Sky Ferreira: I doubt her album is coming anytime soon and boz probably heard all the scraps already

- Meghan Trainor: album out next week (I think) and she already released some singles which are fine but not a masterpiece by any means... 

- RAYE: She already released a lot of (great) singles but I think he stans her so he wouldn't be surprised. Also she just announced the album and boz didn't comment further...

- Hailee Steinfield: ????? (She released a single this summer and it was fine but whatever but I don't think she has an album coming, at least not soon)

Has BoZ ever mentioned Ellie Goulding at all? Someone here and on FOTP are leaking titles, artworks and release dates

Just now, The Siren said:

Has BoZ ever mentioned Ellie Goulding at all? Someone here and on FOTP are leaking titles, artworks and release dates

People said he's been on ATRL yesterday roasting Ellie because she's a Florence copycat or sumthing like that lmaoo

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

12 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

- Lana multiple times

Everything you say makes sense, but call me basic, but he worships the ground beneath Dua. Could be about her, plus he commented on a post about her being in the studio, naming producers involved on her next album. 
i wish it was about Lana, it could be, but I haven’t heard a lot of praise for her from him lately. 
anyways, I’m looking forward for her Taylor collab, it’s way less frustrating.