Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

17 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

Last time we saw Lana in the studio was end of August. Does anyone know how long the vinyl production takes? 4-6 months?

Doesn't sound like her voice to me.

link?

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

2 hours ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I’ve noticed a trend where—right before Lana announces something on Instagram—insiders seem to know beforehand.

I seriously hope no one has access to her Instagram drafts, but it seems weirdly coincidental at this point unless there’s some album rollout schedule floating around (feels very unlikely given past events lol):um2: I guess we’ll see. 

Anyways, the timing of this is just reinforcing that the “masterpiece” BoZ mentioned is likely about Lana after we eliminated most if not all of the other options—I seriously don’t know who else it would be about given his other tweets! We won!:ma:

Wait what did she announce? I'm lost :icant:

Or are we using the scat attacks as decisive signs of her announcing something soon? (Which I'm fine with considering it always correlates :hide:

giphy.gif

So Ellie announced her album last week, and it has a February release date. 

Lana better hurry up :dorothy:

also a terrifying thought, Ben has been saying “new music soon” about Ellie since January. So I guess “soon” could mean 13 months 

"Don’t forget me"

I can't believe we will finally get LDR9/LDRX  news :oprah4:

A Masterpiece is coming:wowcry:

I can't wait to know the album title :trisha:

Spoiler

Just saying I wouldn't mind " Waist Deep In Icy Waves " as an album title:oic2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

So Ellie announced her album last week, and it has a February release date. 

Lana better hurry up :dorothy:

also a terrifying thought, Ben has been saying “new music soon” about Ellie since January. So I guess “soon” could mean 13 months 

She also released a single in July so Ben's "soon" could also be 6 months :brows:

giphy.gif

I kinda want the songs to be about being a expensive slut 

but I also want lonely queen who waits for one man kinda songs

and I also kinda want sad bitch with too much money songs

mmmmmmm contemplating :um2:

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

18 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

She also released a single in July so Ben's "soon" could also be 6 months :brows:

the positive thinking we all need :blush3:

"Don’t forget me"

10 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

Hb4O4CQ.gif

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

19 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

and I also kinda want sad bitch with too much money songs

mmmmmmm contemplating :um2:

thinking about the necklace she wore the other day

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

16 minutes ago, BrokenBoy said:

I miss the drug and domestic violence type of songs. That was Lana at her best. Hit me and tell me you’re mine, I don’t know why but I like it!

Yea me too. Living that life makes it hit different tho

14 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I hope we get an album trailer... they are always so exciting (specially if she releases it before any track this time).

Like 3 short snippets would be perfect to finally know how is going to sound without spoiling it too much :crying5:

Album trailer? Wottice dot?

Wait someone in another thread said the boz masterpiece comment was about some lil girl named raye (don’t know her never met her), is it true it’s already debunked that it’s Lana?? 

31 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Wait someone in another thread said the boz masterpiece comment was about some lil girl named raye (don’t know her never met her), is it true it’s already debunked that it’s Lana?? 

i don’t see why he would make several tweets like that about somebody who’s not even that well-known? i don’t know who she is :oprah3:

we have to remember, when blackoutzone said that the artist was already mentioned in the replies, lana was one of them, a lot of other artists have been debunked, and he made a comment about taylor swift saying that lana was one of the greatest artists of our generation, he replied by saying “she slayed” or something like that? idk all i know is that he agreed with her, all signs point to lana :agree:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix