Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Idk if someone mentioned it already but BOZ called Jack “useless” for his contribution on midnights , so he totally wasn’t talking about Taylor when he earlier said “I may hate antonoff but when he does something right it’s fucking incredible” . Guys it’s for Lana I’m sure :cuteface:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

19 hours ago, Lustrouslines said:

I would love for Lana to experiment with this sound omg. Just a whole ass orgasmic rock sound. No fucks given for the GP, critics, locals, etc. Yelling, experimental, and LOUD and HORNY. There's an artist named Snail Mail who's described her song making process as fully writing and conducting with her band before ever going to a studio. After playing her first album live multiple times, she finally decided to take it to the studio and it was amazing. LDR9 PLEASE have some guitars. 

whewww I’m so glad I listened to this. Love love love love. And I’d be soooo here for something like this with the next Lana record. We need something fiery, TONS of reverb, aggressive, experimental, that doesn’t follow a regular structure, and has more kind of abstract lyrics. I don’t want her to try to tell stories in her song; I want songs that are soundtracks to stories, you know? 

Honestly the fact that we’re most likely never going to get an album of Lana wailing over electric guitars and smouldering drum beats, singing something with FLAVOUR….. :defeated:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

19 hours ago, Lustrouslines said:

I would love for Lana to experiment with this sound omg. Just a whole ass orgasmic rock sound. No fucks given for the GP, critics, locals, etc. Yelling, experimental, and LOUD and HORNY. There's an artist named Snail Mail who's described her song making process as fully writing and conducting with her band before ever going to a studio. After playing her first album live multiple times, she finally decided to take it to the studio and it was amazing. LDR9 PLEASE have some guitars. 

Oh wow the taste bestie :oprah:

14 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Why should we rely on a music opinion of some random gay

I'm just happy the album is done (if it was about her) cause I don't really care about his taste since it doesn't really align with mine...

That said, I think positive opinions tend to be more accurate than negative ones (of course taste is subjective anyway) cause insiders tend to basically hate everything that's not about their faves :hide:

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Why should we rely on a music opinion of some random gay

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 this post lmaoo

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

Oh God I want this man...

334473bac42cf26f11e1245c0123de7288920d3b

...to work with Lana for another album. 

Or just one or two more songs.

Not gonna happen but I can't give up hope yet. I just wanna know what they'd create together these days. :angie:

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

I really don’t want her to go back to old producers tbh. I want her to keep working with new people. Drew Erickson was an interesting…experiment (B*ue B*nist*rs) after pivoting from Jack (Chemtrails). However, she got back with Jack after the flops.

I’m super happy she’s working with Jon Batiste. I’m more interested in what they can come up with. Also, she needs to stop with this folk acoustic piano sound. Enough.

18 minutes ago, archiemm said:

i would sell my sack for just ONE studio session with lana and dan, even if they dont produce anything, it will give lana SOME direction that man is a genius:trisha:

i agree, lana needs someone who pushes her out of her comfort zone lately, not necessarily dan although i would LOVE that

Mark Ronson would fit so nicely into her current sonic landscape. Hoping their little exchanges during Gucci season in Italy this past May turned into something more (and that one day, his demo of Terrence Loves You sees the light) :legend:

8 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

All* but i was referring to people putting that one particular user’s opinion on a pedestal just cause he’s an “insider” :true:

not All* cos some of the forum are straight females or etc identifying :oop2:

7 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

i agree, lana needs someone who pushes her out of her comfort zone

aka not jack, not her cali bimbo friends and not her jobless family either :stareney:

makes me think about the only interview she gave this year regarding her new album in which she said she basically has 0 idea where she’s going with it, has absolutely 0 inspiration and needs to be dragged into a studio to come up with something… like idk bout y’all but that sounds highly alarming to me :air:

I say it once again she needs a complete life change, move back to New York/London, ditch jack, meet new and exciting people and get out of this boring country grandma bubble she’s stuck in for years now