Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

9 minutes ago, Aberdeen Beauty Queen said:

LDR9's probably filled with a bunch of WCEs and SOTBs, I can't stand either of these songs they grate on my eardums

girl don’t say stuff like that, we don’t wanna accidentally manifest the worst album ever…

everyone join hands and repeat after me:

Psychedelic rock, trip hop, melancholic, reverb, electric guitars, fiery, passionate, drugs, summer

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

15 minutes ago, Aberdeen Beauty Queen said:

LDR9's probably filled with a bunch of WCEs and SOTBs, I can't stand either of these songs they grate on my eardums

She isn't enthusiastic about SOTB at all, you can tell

But it will probably sound like WCE which is bad enough

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i get the worries about ldr9 sounding like watercolor eyes, but we've gotta remember that watercolor eyes was produced by somebody very random (the guy from the band who sang rude) while this album is likely going to be produced by those we are familiar with, such as jack antonoff, yeah, i know, i know, but at least we know what to expect for the most part, and it seems like jon batiste is promising

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

1 hour ago, Pale Fire said:

girl don’t say stuff like that, we don’t wanna accidentally manifest the worst album ever…

everyone join hands and repeat after me:

Psychedelic rock, trip hop, melancholic, reverb, electric guitars, fiery, passionate, drugs, summer

I'D KILL FOR THIS

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Jack, Mike and Jon Batiste are the people I see producing this album. (Mike might be a reach tho):icant:

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

i get the worries about ldr9 sounding like watercolor eyes, but we've gotta remember that watercolor eyes was produced by somebody very random (the guy from the band who sang rude) while this album is likely going to be produced by those we are familiar with, such as jack antonoff, yeah, i know, i know, but at least we know what to expect for the most part, and it seems like jon batiste is promising

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

5 hours ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Jack, Mike and Jon Batiste are the people I see producing this album. (Mike might be a reach tho):icant:

Jack is a certainty but since he produced almost all of the songs on Midnights (which I didn’t expect), would there be enough time to produce the new Lana as well? 
i really don’t know what to expect for this album like at all. 

7 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

y’all can we talk about wtf is up with this new voice she’s been singing in since NFR… 

Like, I am not here for it. And it’s her new thing. It’s just an irk, it’s like that light, airy, higher register…. :toofunny: it’s kinda ruining some of her recent songs for me

she uses that voice on snow on the beach too :troll:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

For some reason many artists are starting to use their higher register more (alex turner for example in am’s new album). Maybe it’s the new thing in the alternative genre. 
Idk maybe it’s just me reaching :awkney:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

57 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Jack is a certainty but since he produced almost all of the songs on Midnights (which I didn’t expect), would there be enough time to produce the new Lana as well? 
i really don’t know what to expect for this album like at all. 

look what he produced in 2017 and in the last years, he's a workholic :O

he also made the minions album some months ago and was on tour with the bleachers

28 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

y’all can we talk about wtf is up with this new voice she’s been singing in since NFR… 

Like, I am not here for it. And it’s her new thing. It’s just an irk, it’s like that light, airy, higher register…. :toofunny: it’s kinda ruining some of her recent songs for me

The voice is there in Honeymoon too, it’s just a different mic-she hasn’t played with her vocals since after UV tbh.

BTD is her most diverse vocally followed by UV then Paradise 

Also her awful mic technique of paper 💀