Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

47 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Y’all are so desperate for news and gossip y’all read into the “solo album” comment so much. She already insinuated multiple times that she’s making a country album

And a feature or features on her previous albums don’t negate it being solo albums

:facepalm:

Lana lies about releases a lot. The fact that she mentioned the country and covers albums probably means that they are never coming. 

6 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Lana lies about releases a lot. The fact that she mentioned the country and covers albums probably means that they are never coming. 

Okay so… my point still stands just because a album got features doesn’t make it a feature album it’s still a solo album

:true:

I listened to the new Arctic Monkeys album and it’s 🥱 😴. We don’t need that.

We need this

Praying to the lord he dragged Lana to his sound. The jazz album Lana’s been talking about since UV will finally come into fruition.

:lange:

11 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Okay so… my point still stands just because a album got features doesn’t make it a feature album it’s still a solo album

:true:

Oh yeah I agree with that part. I don’t think Ben calling it a solo album really has any significance. He just words things weird sometimes. 

Let’s try to move the conversation back to LDR9, Lana smoking can go in unpopular opinions or the random Lana discussion :smokes2:

"Don’t forget me"

manifesting a hazy psychedelic desert rock heavy metal grunge nirvana chris cornell sweet child o' mine 1980s ultraviolence cigarettes methamphetamines steel guitar mazzy star shoegaze hardcore punk-rock screaming vocals wah-wah exorcism type of serve :smokes4:

pink rose gif - Free animated GIF - PicMix

12 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

manifesting a hazy psychedelic desert rock heavy metal grunge nirvana chris cornell sweet child o' mine 1980s ultraviolence cigarettes methamphetamines steel guitar mazzy star shoegaze hardcore punk-rock screaming vocals wah-wah exorcism type of serve :smokes4:

i want this tattooed on my chest

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

I’m not sure it could be for Weyes… I don’t see a lot of flowers in her Grapevine MV announcement… plus is Neil really involved in a MV? 

(he probably is just doing promo photos for her but hey, I guess I want to be deceived thinking it could be Lana :thumb3:)

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’m not sure it could be for Weyes… I don’t see a lot of flowers in her Grapevine MV announcement… plus is Neil really involved in a MV? 

(he probably is just doing promo photos for her but hey, I guess I want to be deceived thinking it could be Lana :thumb3:)

Neil shot UV video :dua:

his work is phenomenal people should be paying attention

there's a clock emoji so that makes me think it's not for weyes too :assad:

I want to believe857047487592660993.gif?size=44&quality=l

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg