Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

I got a random moment of hype for this album & scrolled through her insta 

I know she ain't no Taylor Swift but some of her captions would make really good titles 

Late Nights 

Waist Deep In Icy Waves 

You Lose Some You Win Some ( At the Santa Anita Race Track)

If You Want A Little More..Chill A Little More

Peach Fuzz 

I Just Don't Care 

Bless This Mess 

The Drama

Manifesting some of these will be titles :pray2:

I don't like BTM and YLSYWS without the last part please, but apart from that they really sound good. Imagine the sassy lyrics of The Drama or IYWALMCALM :nails:

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

12 hours ago, Pale Fire said:

For this new era I want a live performance video of her singing at the beach :defeated:

BUMP THIS so Lana can look at this herself while she's browsing the site

LANA LOOK AT THIS.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Do you think she'll use the LDR account (or make HM public) for this album's cycle announcements and such? She said she went private for safety reasons but it didn't help... so maybe she can use her official accounts for promo but have Ben manage them and only post announcements and all that stuff.

I know she doesn't care about it but how are people going to know when she's releasing if she only posts it on her private account? :hide:

I hope Interscope is booking huge billboards everywhere as we speak to start the teasing :true:

giphy.gif

i can´t believe taylor is more popular than lana. lana deserves much more attention. her live performance of arcadia was so stunning. I love Honeymoon and LFL the most, but some of her new songs i can´t get out of my head. her potential and her abilities to create something unique are unmatched.  i hope she will give a little bit more glamour for the new album. extraordinary videos like cocc mv, intense emotional ballads like Wildflower Wildfire, Orchestra like Born to Die and dark sultry bops like Freak. I always thought in her most songs you can feel the essential core of Lana del Rey.   For example the "Hot fire, hot weather, hot coffee" part in Wildflower Wildfire or the  "I'm not bored or unhappy, I'm still so strange and wild" part in COCC.   So i wish these essential Lana parts in her new music.

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

3 hours ago, Aberdeen Beauty Queen said:

Maybe we should all buy Nikki tickets to try and find Lana and ask her about the album:smile4:

I did this today for her (supposed) OKC show and it got cancelled but she was in Dallas, where I currently live, and I wasn’t here fuck that!

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Aberdeen Beauty Queen said:

Maybe we should all buy Nikki tickets to try and find Lana and ask her about the album:smile4:

i’m going saturday !!

:smile3:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Maybe she’s working with Brian Fennell. She posted about him back in March or April, I’ve been listen to his EP “You Knew It Was Me” and it’s full of instrumentals that she’d fit right in on. Musically it just feels like they would jive really well. 

Well girls I had my first official LDR9 dream ever so it’s safe to say the lead single is coming :true: The song started out with faint chanting that grew louder and more layered. A lead electric guitar came in after a few vocal layered measures and it kept repeating the notes C, B, E in mid-tempo succession, and then the bass line E, F#, G kicked in. So when I awoke I recorded what I dreamed on a virtual piano website by tapping my phone screen sdjdbfjfbf 

I think it’s giving Halloween and I’m here for it :diva:

13 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Well girls I had my first official LDR9 dream ever so it’s safe to say the lead single is coming :true: The song started out with faint chanting that grew louder and more layered. A lead electric guitar came in after a few vocal layered measures and it kept repeating the notes C, B, E in mid-tempo succession, and then the bass line E, F#, G kicked in. So when I awoke I recorded what I dreamed on a virtual piano website by tapping my phone screen sdjdbfjfbf 

you're the producer of the lead single the way we won :oprah4:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

37 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Witchy era incoming!!!!:monica:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath